How many of you believe Netanyahu is a nuclear bomb expert

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:38 pm
WASHINGTON (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Congress on Tuesday that an emerging agreement between Iran and the United States would all but guarantee that Tehran gets nuclear weapons and would be a very bad deal, drawing an extraordinarily blunt rebuttal from President Barack Obama.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,195 • Replies: 3
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 11:54 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:

He clearly knows enough to form a valid opinion about the negotiations with Iran.
Rickoshay75

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 01:40 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Rickoshay75 wrote:

He clearly knows enough to form a valid opinion about the negotiations with Iran.

In his speech he never mentioned the part the UN nuclear inspectors play in it, that they Oked the centrifuge dismantle process six moths ago, and that there would be continuous inspection from then on.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:
In his speech he never mentioned the part the UN nuclear inspectors play in it, that they Oked the centrifuge dismantle process six moths ago, and that there would be continuous inspection from then on.

He also didn't mention the downsides of not reaching an agreement with Iran. Bombing is no guarantee that they won't be able to make a nuclear weapon.

I'm not saying I agree with all of Mr. Netanyahu's points, just that he does have a valid opinion on the matter.

I don't think the agreement (if they reach one) is going to include dismantling very many centrifuges though. They seem to be working towards a deal where Iran keeps most of their centrifuges, but they are made to run less efficiently.
0 Replies