Have you ever crushed a child's dream(s)?

chai2

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 11:39 am
@Linkat,
If she's happy, there's no reason to be afraid.

Isn't that the reason you had children?
Linkat

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 01:33 pm
@chai2,
afraid cuz they i will need to support her.
chai2

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 03:46 pm
@Linkat,
Laughing
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 05:25 pm
I don't think it was a "dream" you crushed, it was a perception (that the character truly was a woman)

Good opportunity to talk about theater.
FBM

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 06:19 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Quote:
that Grandmom - the retired clown from the Big Apple Circus is a......gasp.....man!

Grandmom is a clown that used to be the star of the Big Apple Circus, not her own grandmother. Yeah that would have been a real shock. You did give me a good laugh though.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/coffeescreen.gif Well, I didn't see that one coming.
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Fri 8 May, 2015 12:04 am
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 May, 2015 06:38 am
@PUNKEY,
Yeah we did talk about how great an actor he is to be able to fool you into believing the clown was an old lady like a grandmom.

You just had to see the look on her face when I just casually answered yeah she is man. Her mouth dropped open and this utter look of disbelief - like how the heck did he pull that off and maybe a little of what an dummy I am.

My teen just kind of shrugged as if so no big deal -- I thought it was an old lady, but so what does it matter.

Funny the two completely different reactions.
0 Replies