Arbins

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 06:37 am
How do i learn speaking in Fluent English ? i feel so hard, i am so week in writing & speaking in English. so i need best way, easy way, or i want tips, shortcut, technique for easy way learning in English language.

Because i will joint call center so i need proper English language for good communicate with customer at Call center.
please help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 463 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 07:00 am
@Arbins,
What about taking an English speaking course? Pardon my bluntness, but judging from the small amount of text in your message, you're not ready now. Perhaps the company that will hire you can advise you about that issue? maybe they provide a course..or can suggest something.

I'm sorry but I know of no way to a shortcut to learning English to the degree you would need in that sort of job and be successful.
0 Replies

selectmytutor

Reply Sat 2 May, 2015 12:39 am
@Arbins,
Hi Arbins,
You should join some English Speaking classes to learn English, try to make habbit of thinking in english it will help you and try to communicate in english with your family members, friends etc so you can remove your hesitation while speaking.
Arbins

Reply Mon 4 May, 2015 08:01 pm
@selectmytutor,
thank you.
0 Replies