unwanted video

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 12:21 am
I hung out with a guy and he got me really high and though I'm not sure if it was the weed I feel like he might have given me something? I felt really confused but I was conscious and I even drove home that night. But I ended up agreeing to have sex with him. I'm so worried that he made a video without my knowledge and I haven't been able to get in touch with him to even ask.
Is there any way I could find a video if he made it and uploaded it somewhere?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,267 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:44 am
Jesus Christ, if you think he gave you a disease, you might want to be dealing with that (and your doctor) before concerning yourself with a video.

And even if you don't mean a disease by "something", it would behoove you to be going to a doctor as you sound as if you were too impaired to consent to sex.

As for a video, etc., do you know this guy's full name? Who he hangs out with? This is not a job for the Internet, not really.

This is a job for getting off your duff and confronting someone head-on, with the fact that, at best, they're a possible rapist.
Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:52 am
Wait! You were smoking weed and you are worried he might have given you something. You do realize that weed itself is a mind-altering drug with the ability to make you do things you wouldn't normally do ... right?

Assuming that you decided yourself to smoke weed (and you weren't forced to smoke it) then "he" didn't get you really high. You got yourself really high. You have the responsibility for your own actions.

If he made a video without your consent, then he broke the law. There isn't much you can do about it unless can find the video. If you can find the video then you can get a lawyer and go after him (in which case he will be in pretty big trouble). If you have any reason (other than suspicion) to believe he made a video, you can talk to a lawyer or the police. They may be able to seize his camera/phone and check for a video, but they can only do this is there is real evidence that he did this.

If not, then I would simply suggest that you stop getting high with people you don't trust.
0 Replies
Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 10:23 am
Jespah and I agree that you should see a doctor and get tested.

I would add that you should also talk to your doctor about drug use, especially if this incident is part of a larger pattern. Marijuana use lowers inhibitions and affects memory. Marijuana use also can make you nervous about things you wouldn't normally be worried about.

These traits of marijuana use are all part of your post.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » unwanted video
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/30/2022 at 01:50:56