The best palces to Shop!

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 11:41 am
I work with a group of people who loves to "SHOP TILL THEY DROP". Shocked

We are planning on going away on a summer shopping fever, so, I will like to ask for any good suggestions. Razz

Which and where are the best places to shop? Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 933 • Replies: 4
No top replies

samantha n angie

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 12:06 pm
What do you like to shop for? Do you have specific designers you love? What is your budget? Additionally, on the off time - what would you and your group of friends enjoy doing? Fine Dining? Live Music? Dancing? Hiking? Swimming? The list is endless...specifics. I need some guidelines. There is a link from the Travel Channel (under Discovery Channel), maybe it will inspire you. Don't forget to scroll all the way down to the topic "Top Ten Shopping Heavens" under the heading "Luxury & Budget". Have fun!!!!

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/worldsbest/listing.html
0 Replies

Rayvatrap

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 12:48 pm
Well Sam, here is the thing - we like to buy just about anything. Our jobs is to be online - shopping, comparing, searching for new products for the company, updating information on products, requesting catalogues and getting ourselves on mailing lists. Razz

So, at this time and point we are addicted to shopping. We like the fine dinning, dancing, some of us like hiking, swimming and few other luxuries. Twisted Evil

BTW - thank you for the link! :wink:
0 Replies

FCDB

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 03:55 pm
Sambil @ Caracas!
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 07:28 am
hey why not go to Clary's travel digression to ask her about the information of HongKong? Smile
0 Replies