What do you think about world?

Jasper10

Mon 31 Jul, 2023 03:05 pm
@Jasper10,
As we exist in this world we need to understand how we relate to it.

To understand the cognitive experiences you require a SYMMETRICAL science.

As present scientific theories are not symmetrical it is not possible to relate them to the cognitive experiences which explains why there are so many issues with mental health.

You require a science that balances the left with the right and the right with the left when it comes to understanding the cognitive experiences.

A simple science is required that can be easily understood by the individual.You can try to understand the cognitive experiences with the half logic formulas +=- and -=+ However, it isn’t possible to understand the cognitive experiences with these 2 divided formulas because they do not relate to the cognitive experiences.

The only way to understand the cognitive experiences is with the UNITED formula +/-=+/- This UNITED formula translates into science as alternating + and - electromagnetic forces on the right balancing with alternating + and - forces on the left,These force interactions combine the full logic combinations -/-…-/+..+/-…+/+ into one vibratory balanced formula rather than into two attraction formulas.

SELF resides in the middle of these vibratory forces and experiences the effects of these interacting forces in the form of the “in” and “out” of the moment consciousness states.

Electrical signals (Thoughts) passing through the vibrating electromagnetic fields within the brain result in sinusoidal outputs as observed on EEG monitors.

SELF needs to learn how to CONTROL the effects of these vibratory forces or SELF will continue to be subjected to the vibratory nature of them.

If no CONTROL is exercised over these interacting forces it’s because SELF remains in an AUTOPILOT vibratory state of consciousness in total UNAWARENESS.

Jasper10

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 02:34 am
@Jasper10,
Even though scientists have spent years pursuing the idea that all matter came from a single hole and will disappear into a single hole.Matter simply isn’t entering and exiting the cosmos from a single hole right now and scientists know this. The simple truth is that matter is entering and exiting from multiple holes all over the cosmos.Even though scientists know true scientific observations they still prefer to pursue a science that is based upon untrue scientific observations.

I don’t get challenged on this stuff because,I mean, what is there to challenge?

Why do scientist choose to believe in something that they can’t see and choose not to believe in something that they can see?
Jasper10

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 02:53 pm
@Jasper10,
Why is matter disappearing into multiple holes throughout the cosmos if scientists claim that it isn’t possible for matter to disappear into multiple holes because they claim all matter is going to disappear into a single hole at the end of the day?

Modern day scientific claims about how all matter will ultimately disappear are ridiculous.It’s astonishing that science claimed it in the first place and even more astonishing that science is still claiming it.

Scientists clearly don’t want to accept the obvious.

Their claims are false.

Jasper10

Tue 1 Aug, 2023 11:59 pm
@Jasper10,
What I know about the world is that the + and - electromagnetic forces in nature do not cancel out,they vibratory balance by the formula +/-=+/-, therefore “PRESENCE” exists,
Jasper10

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 01:05 am
@Jasper10,
Science is unable to define “PRESENCE” because it never thought it would ever have to because it thought that the + and - forces in nature cancelled out.It’s been too preoccupied in inventing an unknown force and trying to use that to explain everything.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 01:59 pm
@Jasper10,
In other words, you think therefor you am.
Jasper10

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 02:54 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Well PRESENCE is AWARE of the right and the left and the need of a symmetrical science that it can relate to which balances one side with the other.

You can try as hard as you like to look for a symmetrical science having incorrectly assumed that with the sciences +=- and -=+ and you can even invent a mathematical force if you like following the assumed nullification but you will fail every time as modern day science is now finding out.

PRESENCE balances + and - forces with + and - forces resulting in a vibratory balance because it knows that electromagnetic forces in nature cannot be cancelled out.

PRESENCE is AWARE that electrical signals (thoughts) passing through balanced vibratory fields are sinusoidal due to push/pull forces from the right and left.

I prefer “I am, therefore I think” because PRESENCE is neither the balanced vibrating electromagnetic fields or the sinusoidal electrical signals that pass through them.

Jasper10

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 03:15 pm
@Jasper10,
+/-=+/- is an amazing philosophical formula.
Squib

Wed 2 Aug, 2023 03:27 pm
@Joona,
Like neologist said God intended for the Earth and for humans to be perfect. You see how the Bible states in the account about creation, "God saw that it was good". It was Adam and Eve who messed everything up for us. If you read the earlier part of Genesis you will see that even the animals were vegans, even the animals were intended to live in perfect peace and harmony with each other. God wants us to live in perfect health and happiness but as you can see our foreparents inflicted sinful tendencies onto us with their selfish actions.
hightor

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 10:59 am
@Squib,
Quote:
It was Adam and Eve who messed everything up for us.

Are you speaking metaphorically or do you believe this to be a historical event?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 11:31 pm
@Jasper10,
Is matter appearing and disappearing from multiple holes at varying timescales within the cosmos?

If you ask a scientist this question then it poses a real problem for them because if they say yes then this contradicts their claim that matter has appeared and will disappear from/into a single hole.

If they say no,they look a fool.

Jasper10

Thu 3 Aug, 2023 11:55 pm
@Jasper10,
Philosophically, you know that +/-=+/- is a perfectly balanced symmetrical formula.

Philosophically, you don’t know if +=- and -=+ are perfectly balanced symmetrical formulas.You can only hope that they are.

Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 11:12 am
@Jasper10,
The truth is that you have to be totally honest with yourself with sound philosophy or it will find you out.There is no escaping from it.
Frank Apisa

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 01:24 pm
@Squib,
Squib wrote:

Like neologist said God intended for the Earth and for humans to be perfect. You see how the Bible states in the account about creation, "God saw that it was good". It was Adam and Eve who messed everything up for us. If you read the earlier part of Genesis you will see that even the animals were vegans, even the animals were intended to live in perfect peace and harmony with each other. God wants us to live in perfect health and happiness but as you can see our foreparents inflicted sinful tendencies onto us with their selfish actions.

If your god intended for humans to be perfect...

...why did he **** up so badly with the prototype?

Really.

If the intention was for perfection...and the first two off the assembly line were total failures...what does that say about the god?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 4 Aug, 2023 06:24 pm
@Jasper10,
The world and everything in it is vibrating and there is an alternative science to that with a starting philosophy of +=- and -=+ that can explain it.

A science with a starting philosophy of +/-=+/- can also explain the reasons for this vibration.The + and - in this equation being vibrating electromagnetic fields.

Jasper10

Fri 18 Aug, 2023 10:56 pm
@Jasper10,
I would say that the world is adopting incorrect philosophy at the moment which is why I say it’s science is flawed.We know it starts off with a divided philosophical logic of +=- and -=+ This is based upon its guess that good is bad and bad is good.

I would say the problem starts when you try and take that same logic into science and apply it to electromagnetic forces claiming they are the same and cancel out.Well,this simply isn’t true when it comes to electromagnetic forces between two objects I’m afraid.(Newtons 3rd Law).All things spin in the cosmos at the macro and micro levels and have N and S poles.

Electromagnetic forces never cancel out in nature.It’s impossible to cancel them out.

As all sciences are interconnected I would say that you need to take note of the above because the fact that these forces do not cancel out means that in order to obtain a symmetrical balance of these forces you need to change the presently accepted divided philosophical formulas +=- and -=+ to a UNITED formula +/-=+/-.This is the only way to balance these forces which as I say don’t cancel.

So if you work backwards from science to philosophy,I would say that the correct philosophical formula is not +=- and -=+ rather it is +/-=+/- .This united formula consisting of 4 off divided possibility logics (+/+…-/+…+/-…-/-) which does include the worlds 2 presently accepted half logic guesses.

I would say that the UNITED formula +/-=+/- is a philosophical certainty.

I maintain that it is this united philosophical formula that should be adopted as the starting point for science and not +=- and -=+.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 19 Aug, 2023 05:25 am
@Jasper10,
The truth is, that if you were totally honest, with yourself you'd realise your actions are totally counterproductive.

You have convinced nobody, worse you've alienated them.

You've been banned from various forums for your repetitive behaviour and now you've been suspended from here for two weeks only to repeat the same behaviour on your return that got you suspended in the first place.

Can't you talk about something else, politics, art literature, music, television, film, anything?
0 Replies