Does anyone recognize this(fauve, COBRA-style, primitive)oil pntg of a potted plant?

trover

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 07:05 pm
I found this in DC when clearing out a storage area after it's auction; either the style(rough, thick paint strokes,bright color) or the exact/similar work seems very familiar to me but I can't place it. I believe an African-American artist from here is a possibility. There is obvious water damage, etc. which does not affect my desire to discover it's origin, etc. Please, offer any idea or clarification that you think of. Thanks! I have several photos in My Pictures but I am new here and do not see how to upload them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 865 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 07:35 pm
@trover,
Hi, you can post your image on Photobucket or Image Shack or Imgur and then paste the link in a response to this topic. We don't host images here. All of those sites I mentioned are free.
0 Replies