cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:10 pm
NickFun wrote:
I was married to a Japanese chick for 5 years. Naturally, I still have a taste for sushi - and Japanese babes.

Did she lie down naked with sushi on her to eat? I hear that's a hot trend.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:10 pm
thehamster wrote:
Surely without spoon:
East Coast is less culturally influenced by Asians, thus mixing up Japanese traditions with European ones happens pretty quickly.

Thanks, hamster!
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:14 pm
Note: there is no relation between my last post and the cav post preceding it.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:24 pm
edit
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:32 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

Did she lie down naked with sushi on her to eat? I hear that's a hot trend.

Oh, there you are, Cav. So the rumors of a ménage à trois with Sam and Wiyaka were greatly exaggerated?

Yes indeed. How could I come between such a happy couple?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 12:38 pm
edit
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:01 pm
Oh come on guys. Would you please take your personal stuff somewhere else? All I wanna know is Nick's answer to cav's question Wink
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:23 pm
Akiko (I always called her Akiko because that's her name) eventually ran off with a woman. C'est la vie!
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:33 pm
Sorry to hear that man. Hope that happened quite some while ago, so time healed all wounds already...just trying to figure out whether dirty jokes concerning your ex and the other girl are gonna be inappropriate.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:42 pm
Cinnesthesia wrote:
[quote="cavfancier]How could I come between such a happy couple?

A. With a crowbar
B. Very carefully
C. With a can of Crisco
D. None of the above[/quote]

No offense, but I'm really not on your wavelength here, apparently. Can we keep the discussion on topic? Thanks in advance.

Sad to hear that Nick. Besides sea urchin, I really like the sweet shrimp, those tiny raw ones that are truly tasty. When my brother was teaching in Japan, my folks went to visit him. He was working in a tiny village in the South, famous for their lobster. This lobster was extremely expensive, and highly prized by the locals. My brother's host family offered some up for my parents, in honour of their visit. The lobsters were popped on the grill alive, and scurried about, but were controlled by the cook's tongs. My mother was disgusted and refused to eat. My bro was very embarrassed, and told me about this, and I was embarrassed by proxy. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:48 pm
Sheesh, how could she possibly decline such an invitation? That's always the prob with the ladies...

I would love to visit Japan some time and get my stomach filled with some real sushi.
Is it true that sushi is actually a "handfood"? That is real Japanese sushi-lovers don't use chopsticks for it?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:51 pm
Depends on the kind of sushi hamster. Hand rolls are just what they say...eat 'em with your hands. Other sushi is generally picked up with chopsticks. Just as an aside, never pour your own sake, it's bad luck. Someone at the table should refill your cup, and you should return the favour.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:01 pm
I hate sushi. I have lived directly above a sushi restaurant for the past two years, and have had it maybe twice. Like you Bill, I had a girl force it on me. Not good, and I don't have any desire to try to acquire a taste for it. I do love sake though.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:10 pm
kickycan wrote:
I hate sushi. I have lived directly above a sushi restaurant for the past two years, and have had it maybe twice. Like you Bill, I had a girl force it on me. Not good, and I don't have any desire to try to acquire a taste for it. I do love sake though.

I would think that you would be pleased with any girl forcing raw fish on you kicky, especially when sake is involved.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:48 pm
Only in the figurative, sexual double-entendre sense.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:54 pm
from family guy:

lech: hey, baby, you a capricorn?

woman: no.

lech: well, you're certainly not a virgo, i can tell you that.

(woman knocks lech down and steps over him.)

lech: from down here you look like a pisces.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 02:55 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:48 pm
Love Family Guy....
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:51 pm
So kick, what's it that you don't like about sushi?
The taste? The idea of eating raw fish? The sexy Japanese ladies serving in those restaurants?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 03:59 pm
Nothing more or less than I don't like the taste of it. I have tried a few different kinds, and some are not as bad as others, but none of them are really what I would consider good. Just not my thing I guess. The idea that it's raw fish doesn't help, but I don't like the idea of eating snails either, and I like escargot.
0 Replies