Can world survive Islam.

Ionus

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:36 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
"I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941
Yeah, and you think you are clever but that aint true either .
0 Replies

Ionus

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:39 am
@andy31,
Quote:
the way women are being treaded there, and some of the laws and punishment are straight from dark age.
So what exactly is wrong with that statement ? NOTHING...
0 Replies

Ionus

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:42 am
@2217,
Quote:
We recently had the 100th anniversary of the Armenian genocide. Close to 1 million were killed by the Turks(Muslims). Looks like you are the one full of it.
Awww...you beat me to it .
0 Replies

Ionus

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:45 am
@layman,
Quote:
If I was in charge of US immigration policy, I would put the quota for those of the muslim faith at a virtual zero.
100,000 a year, and increasing having doubled since 1992 .
0 Replies

Kolyo

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:18 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

There should [be] a program put in place to firstly stop political correctness

Hmm...

Let's all digest that for a minute and try and fathom just how absurd that idea really is.

When we talk about how we hate "political correctness" (as we all have done in the past at some point, I'm sure) what do we really hate about it? What is political correctness at its core? It's an informal attempt by the mob to curb our free speech and free expression and the collective development of our more controversial ideas. And how does Andy want to deal with this problem of horrid free-speech-curbing political correctness? Through a formal government program to limit what we can say, I guess...

These people defy belief.
layman

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:27 pm
@Kolyo,
If you don't like the political correctness you're lookin at, then ya just change the politics, which then changes what's considered to be "correct," can't ya see?
0 Replies

layman

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:32 pm
@Kolyo,
I mean, like, suppose you put a $100,000 dead or alive reward on every muslim found in the USA. Those who had no qualms about smoking a muslim would be slappin some buckshot into their shotguns right quick. Before long they would be wealthy, their neighbors would be jealous, and then they would get in on the action. Before long, anyone who wasn't out cappin muslims would be looked at as lazy bums who society had no use for. Pretty simple, actually.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:38 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

Everyone, who's not Muslim should agree today

And when you invite all of us non-Muslims to "unite" with you on this, does your invite extend to the gays you have repeatedly insulted and alienated at this site?

I'm trying to imagine what a gay guy's reaction might be here. If I were a gay man, I think my reaction to your invite would be a bit like this:

andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 01:09 pm
@rosborne979,
History is written by winners and interpreted by teachers. That leaves us with huge gray area. What I'm saying is, I definitely know less that history can teach, but more than one teacher of the history. In this particular case I have learned from more then just one teacher or source, not necessarily by chose but reather by accident.
timur

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 02:02 pm
andy31 wrote:
not necessarily by chose but reather by accident.

What a pity you didn't learn from an English teacher..
andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 02:49 pm
@timur,
Quote:
What a pity you didn't learn from an English teacher..

No, I did not... how do you know? Lol Just kidding...
0 Replies

andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:02 pm
@Kolyo,
Actually I didn't insulted any gays Kolyo. Reed it more carefully.
But you know what, all gays would join me here with or without invitation, if they know what's good for them, because (get this )
MUSLIMS ARE KILLING GAYS!
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 01:49 am
@andy31,
Don't call me "bro," asshole, i'm not your brother. Your attempts at insult are almost incomprehensible, which is no loss. Throughout this thread, you have referred to Muslims as though they were some kind of monolith. You have made no distinctions between sects, or between nations. If i talk to you as though you are ignorant, it's because what you post gives the impression--all you have done is rant in a comic book fashion about Muslims, as though merely being a Muslims makes someone evil.

I treat you as though you were stupid because i've seen two threads from you in which you have displayed hatred, bigotry and stupidity. You have not displayed any knowledge of history or of current events here, yet you want to sneer at others. I guess that's because . . . "You are trying to make others look small, to make yourself look big." I have no respect for you, you hateful, ignorant son of a bitch.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 02:04 am
@andy31,
That's some of Napoleon's bullshit. If history was written by the winners, then we wouldn't know a goddamned thing about Napoleon, because he lost One could debate whether or not the U.S. lost the Vietnam War, but they certainly did not win it, yet Americans have written the overwhelming majority of accounts of the war. Another prime example of losers writing the history is the lost cause myth of the southern Confederacy, which has become so pervasive that even most northerners believe it. They believe that the stumbling incompetents of the Confederate States Army were great military men. As usual, you shoot your mouth off without knowing what the hell you're talking about.
Ionus

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:36 am
Regardless of who was badder than bad in history, the problem is the here and now and far too many Muslims are becoming terrorists, supporting those who do, or remain silent whilst a small handful are actually going against the terrorists . This is very surprising, as many of the dead, perhaps well over a million, are their fellow Muslims . I cant imagine hearing such deathly quiet if Europeans were killing each other at such a rate . The rest of us would be as visible and vocal as all hell .
0 Replies

andy31

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 03:36 pm
@Setanta,
Ooh... man!! Are you ok!? It looks like you are foaming from your mouth...
Did you forget to take your pills this morning? Are you gonna be fine, or you need an ambulance?

Calm down... you were probably heavily abused when you were child, and that make you so unsecure.

It's ok now. Someone had to give you reality check, but we not going to call each other names anymore. Enough now.

Seriously now. This kind of retoryk is bringing discussion to street talk level. I understand you are mad, but if you fight with sword, expect to die or be injure by sword.

I would be happy to argue with you on the subject. But my I suggest counting to 10 before posting next time in such a derogatory manner.
layman

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:03 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
But my I suggest counting to 10 before posting next time in such a derogatory manner.

Good luck with that, Andy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 04:07 pm
@andy31,
That is a typical online, feeble tactic. When you can't answer someone's criticism, accuse them of ungoverned emotionalism. If anyone here has reduced the discussion to street talk (man, your English really sucks), it's you. You have promoted a comic book view of history and contemporary events. Now that you've been called on it, you're attempting to divert the discussion with personal remarks about me.

Yes, the world can survive Islam--after all, it survived the christianity, which was much, much worse. See if you can stay on topic.
+
andy31

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 07:29 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Yes, the world can survive Islam--after all, it survived the christianity, which was much, much worse. See if you can stay on topic.

"Much, much worse"? Are you serious? What can be worse? And even if your thesis would prove to be correct, I think you forgot an important factor here: "was".
Setanta, doesn't bother you, that we have now 7th century- mentality barbarians equipped with 21st century technology, promising their flag will fly over the white house? How much are you concern about exponential growth of Muslim population around the world? Don't you think possessiveness, and aggressive nature of Islam is a bit worrisome?
Now we have Iranian twelfers compete with ISIS.
I do respect your opinion but comparing christianity (even at it's worse) to Islam is a little stretch.
layman

Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:40 pm
@andy31,
One of the first modern acts of terrorism that got extensive coverage was the muslim takeover of the Israeli compound at the 1972 Olympics. I can't even recall the details, but most, if not all, of the jewish athletes were exterminated, and then all the executioners were gunned down by the cops, I think.

They obviously didn't care to come out of it alive (just like the 9/11 pilots). They were happy to die, just to make a "statement."

This is the kind of filthy zealotry that must be eliminated, if possible, by whatever means possible. They won't "take the white house," but they don't even care. If they can blow up 50-60 men, women, and children is some Florida shopping mall, that alone will have them dancing in the streets all over muslim nations. They will celebrate and rejoice and then just pray for more, even bigger, "statements" to be made on behalf of Allah.

A dirty nuke going off in NYC would only prove to them how "great" Allah is, ya know?