Can world survive Islam.

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:05 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You really don't know **** about history, and don't make nasty accusations about me, you jerk.

http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/tissue.gif
0 Replies

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:09 pm
It is very interesting to observe what kind of people are joining Islamic terrorists. ISIS and other groups today became collection of primitive fanatics, psychopaths, perverts and those that are mentally lost. Yet, trough their barbaric cruilty, by spreading fear, they are able to rampaging through vast territories meeting little resistance.
They are taking over human minds, and control not only how to act but also how to think.

Underestimated, grossly neglected and ignored problem, now becoming global threat. I remember it was around 1986, one political analyst, was asked: "what is the biggest threat to our future, is it communism?". He said "no, it's Islam".
Was that a "lucky" quess?

However I don't think that our real ploblem comes from today's terroristic groups like ISIS, Boco Horam, Al-Qaeda or Iranian fanatic regime. I do believe that currently with some good leadership we could still easily defeat them militarily.
Our more serious problem is a "spreading cancer": all the so call peaceful Muslims populating every corner of the world.
They have more kids and more wifes. Our appeasement, and political correctness will not serve us very well.

If anyone would have any doubts about this, I would refer you some people from UK and France, and ask them how do they like no-go-zones.
layman

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:39 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
Our more serious problem is a "spreading cancer": all the so call peaceful Muslims populating every corner of the world.
They have more kids and more wifes. Our appeasement, and political correctness will not serve us very well.

It's not a problem that can really be "solved." In basketball, for example, no one talks about "shutting down" a dominant scorer. They only hope to "contain" him, but making his shots more difficult, etc.

If I was in charge of US immigration policy, I would put the quota for those of the muslim faith at a virtual zero. It would require extremely exceptional circumstances to allow a muslim to immigrate here.

Just "contain" them to wherever they are now. Then if they want to stone and behead each other senseless, well, that's a shame, but at least it's them, not us, who's suffering from it.
timur

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 01:52 pm
@layman,
It's amazing that the layman think he can have more efficient solutions than people that have been fighting terrorism all their lives.

As the idiom goes, a country is better governed by its barbers and taxi drivers.

Have you ever thought about the English, French and German nationals from European ancestry that are fighting for Isis?

They can make suicide attacks in Europe and the US despite your "containing".
neologist

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:23 pm
It is not those who would die for their religion we should fear.
It is those who would kill for it.
And there are far too many of the latter.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:18 pm
@andy31,
Got some evidence for your bullshit, Bright Boy? I provided quotes of what Hitler said and what he wrote to support my claim. I don't accept unsubstantiated claims.
Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:20 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
It wasn't pretty, but the world survived the worst of Christianity and every other religion out there (at least so far), and I suspect it will survive the worst of Islam as well.

That bore repeating.

Militarily, ISIS is its own worst enemy.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:22 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

You are being very calming and optimistic. And I will agree -- we will survive, but I just like to know what will be the cost.
I like to point that crusaders were nothing like Muslims are today, because as cruel as they were back those days, they were far more civilized.

I think you may not have an accurate understanding of the crusades. Time erases a lot.
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 09:38 pm
@rosborne979,
That is very true.
0 Replies

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:19 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Got some evidence for your bullshit, Bright Boy?..... 

Yes Bully Boy. But Laymen already commented on your "quotes".
Hitler was a skilled lier, and master manipulator. For most quotes from his history, I can bring another quote of what he said -- exact oposite. The fact is, he was born in Catholic family (his mother site). However, he never practiced, and he was largely known as nonbeliever, atheist.

But... everyone already know that. Read some more.
And I'm not trying to be rude here so don't come back on me with none of your rumpus.
layman

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:39 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
And I'm not trying to be rude here...

Why the hell not, I ask ya, Andy?
0 Replies

andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 10:39 pm
@rosborne979,
However, as far as me understanding crusaders... well, this part you got it wrong. I'm not gonna tell you this to be bragging, but you could find out about cruiseders from me, more (if not far more), than your history books can tell you.
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 11:18 pm
@timur,
Quote:
They can make suicide attacks in Europe and the US despite your "containing".

Maybe not... to be more specific, the Europeans who were converted, are mainly psychopaths, and youngsters with mush for brain, looking for adventure. Suisidal attack is not in their DNA. Example is what happened in France recently.

I think any solution is better then no solution. Right now we have none.
All we doing is paddling without specific goal in mind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 12:52 am
@andy31,
Leaving aside how badly your English sucks, you come here with a childish, picture book view of both history and current events. I don't "watch" the news, i read about current events, paying special attention to commentators who can be considered expert. I also view events in a long historical context. Television news organizations are the bottom-feeders of journalism, which is a pretty worthless occupation to begin with. Television news, especially--they feed you a dog and pony show of bright moving images, and they almost never know what is really going on (something which is true of most journalists, who are shallow and ill-informed, and consider themselves imbued with profound wisdom),

Hitler may not have been a good Catholic, but he never left the church, and he was not excommunicated as were so many Nazis. He wanted the party leadership to be seen to be church members and insisted upon their attendance at divine worship services. Even if he wasn't much of a Catholic, he obviously saw himself as christian, and a great christian hero. You just don't want to admit any fault in christianity or any christians because you're trying to excoriate the Muslims and to claim that they are some kind of historical prodigy. I've got new for you, they're not--they're pikers compared to the christians.

You colorful pictures moving on the television screen have apparently not informed you that most of the victims of ISIS are other Muslims. For almost 1400 years, Sunnis have been the moderate, tolerant face of Islam, until these ISIS creeps came along. Now they are gleefully slaughtering all the Shi'ites they can get their hands on, and a hell of a lot of Sunnis, too. I doubt that you have any clue about the difference between Sunnis and Shi'ites, how the difference arose, or who the Twelvers are, or who the Ismailis are, or who the Wahabbis are--in short, i suspect that you are profoundly ignorant and that it's so much easier for you to just portray Islam as some monolithic evil and christians as the white knights who will save the world.

You have insulted me left, right and center. You have tried to claim that i've attempted to justify the actions of Muslim extremists. You have tried to claim that i'm ignorant of history and current events. Grow up, and get an education.
layman

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 01:05 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You have insulted me left, right and center.

Sho nuff. Just like everybody does, every time.
0 Replies

usery

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 01:07 am
@andy31,
Quote:
I'm not gonna tell you this to be bragging, but you could find out about cruiseders from me, more (if not far more), than your history books can tell you.

I love a good story, please proceed.
andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:22 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
You have insulted me left, right and center. You have tried to claim that i've attempted to justify the actions of Muslim extremists. You have tried to claim that i'm ignorant of history and current events. Grow up, and get an education.

You know what bro, let me give you my piece of mind, because that's what you are asking for with your conflictive, nasty attitude. Laymen was right saying: "why the hell not..." be rude to you, just like you are to everyone.

Your ego is bigger than your brain. You have "lick" some news here and there, and in your little naive mind, somehow nobody else was supposed to have that knowledge, but you.
That is very childish and pathetic.

Nothing else you wrote deserved my attention nor comment.
All can be summarized to one sentence: "Look what I know and you don't ".
If you really think that only you heard about Sunni, Shi'a, or
the Ithna ashariyya what they call Twelvers, than you are completely out of your freaking mind.
You are trying to make others look small, to make yourself look big. Do you have some kind of inferiority complex?
Respect others, and they will respect you. Don't treat everyone here like they are stupid.
rosborne979

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 03:50 am
@andy31,
How can you know more than history can teach?
andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:50 am
@usery,
Ok if you persist. I'll try to be brief.
The most information I found here in our history books regarding cruiseders is grossly simplified, and not complete for some reason. It is reduced to period between 1095 to 1291 when city of Acre was taken and crusade army was driven out of Syria and Palestine. But, unlike some scholars sugest, there was continuation of crusade long past 1291 not against Muslims but against pagans or nonchristians, and is referred to as northern crusade. Perhaps the biggest blow to cruiseders from that period was battle of Grunvald, when polish king Jagiello along with his alies smashed army led by  Grand Master Ulrich von Jungingen. This took place July 15th 1410, long after claims by others that 1291 ended crusade.
This discrepancy could easily be the result of the fact, that not until XIX century, historians name this period as Northern Crusade.

There is many interesting questions regarding fate of Knights Templar, as you might know. Here are some other dry facts.
Their symbol was red cross on white background.
They invent a banking system.
There is only one country that has red cross as their symbol, and known to have outstanding banking system. That is Switzerland.
0 Replies

Ionus

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 08:35 am
@Setanta,
You really are one dumb **** . How about the Muslims locking up a crusader family and told them to eat their baby . Eventually when they had done so, they told him he had to eat his wife but he couldnt do it . There are no end of horror stories from all sides, Christians, Pagans, Muslims, Hindus..

Quote:
Leaving aside how badly your English sucks
This from someone who only speaks bellicose and not English ?

Quote:
the Srebrenica massacre of more than 8000 unarmed Bosnian men and boys by those good Christians, the Serbs. I don't believe the Muslims, so far, have topped that for one, single act of slaughter.
Thats because your head is full of **** and you know nothing of history . Start with a childrens book with colour pictures .

How about the Armenian Genecide ? How many were marched out into the desert to die ? How many in other single acts ? One concentration camp with 200,000 in a mass grave .

How many massacred by those devout Atheists, like yourself, the Soviet Union ?
0 Replies