Make a review and a plot of your favorite horror movie

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 09:29 am
HI
(So), I've had to make a plot about my favorite horror movie, and then the review. I'm not English, he had to be like a lot of errors, can you just check if the sentences mean something, the grammar, the spelling..., please, thanks

PLOT:
Writting by Marc Dunstan (the director) and Patrick Melton (the co-director), "The Collector", horror movie was released in 2009.
Arkin (Josh Stewart), a worker the day and a professional thief at night, gets into the house of a rich person; he hopes he can steal something to repay his ex-wife debt. Unfortunately, the house is filled with many diabolic and horrific traps made by an deviant and lethal individual (Juan Fernandez) wearing a mask who has caught the proprietor to torture them.
A mortal back-and-forth enter between the sadistic killer and Arkin; this one gonna try to free the entire family while trying to saving himself from the serial killer, nicknamed the Collector...

REVIEW:
Epic, intense, unexpected, gory, oppressing and breathtaking. The Collector had all of the "horror movie qualities". Absolutely brilliant, full of suspense, with horrific-gory-disgusting scene and all the emotions amplifies by the genius soundtrack.
A great cast, with Josh Stewart ("The Dark Rise"; "Transcendence"...) who play perfectly the role of the hero: brave, audacious and risk-taking, he transmit the feelings of stress, mystery and fear.
Also with Juan Fernandez ("Silent Fury"; "Fugitive Night"...) who embodies perfectly the role of the vicious killer; deviant, sadistic, diabolic, unsound-mind and enigmatic, he gives all the aspect whose horror movie need: gore, surprise, blood and stress.
I enjoyed every minute of this film; even throughout the gross and disgusting scenes, they were most breathtaking with special effect were rather impressive for the year (2009). All Through I was obsessed with the film, I didn't see the time flies!
Unfortunately, the end was so disappointing; I thinks i was expected anything else and as well, the film leave us, public, with some question like: "who's the killer ?"; "What is motivation ?"...
Apart from that, "The Collector" is probably one of the best movie I saw with a real story, intense scenario, amazing cast... and represent perfectly the category of THE "horror movie".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 518 • Replies: 1
No top replies

SCOTCH22

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 11:18 am
@SCOTCH22,
Can someone just answer
please
0 Replies