help pleaseeeeeee

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 02:01 am
I had an open cps investigation and had to voluntarily place my child while doing my services. I have completed my services and haven't heard from cps in two months l. I have tried to call and get nothing back. I want to get my child back asap so does this deem my case inactive, closed or what?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,349 • Replies: 6

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 07:54 am
Keep calling, and dial a lawyer while you're at it.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:33 am
You must have a CPS worker that monitored all this.

What does he/she say?

Are you calling the right department?
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 11:20 am
Of course I am calling the right department.. My case worker moved and I haven't heard from anyone since and no one calls me.
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 11:22 am
what does your lawyer say?
0 Replies
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 11:25 am
What is it you want us to help you with?

Do you want us to keep dialing the number for you?

Maybe you could, I don't know, actually go there and stand in line to speak to someone?

That's just crazy enough that it might work.

I know that you really want help, because you said please with 6 extra "e's" on the end of the word, and didn't bother to mention in your title what you wanted help with.

Anxiously waiting to hear back from you about how mean and unhelpful I am.

0 Replies
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 03:48 pm
When caseworkers move, they MUST assign their cases to other caseworkers. That's the law!!

CAAAAALL the agency and find out who now has your case.

Are you in the US?
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » help pleaseeeeeee
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/07/2021 at 12:50:02