Existence is the default status of things.

Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 10:57 am
@fresco,
Dear Fresco, this morning I have the idea of asking you what is your urge, in transmitting at this point in time again, a single word post, like in the present instance, tidemark?

My urge in this thread which is from my authorship is to inquire from posters here, what do they think about my thinking that, "Existence is the default status of things"?

Did you dear Fresco, ever had in this thread ever at all any thoughts on commenting on my thought, commenting with some relevant cognitive orientation at all, that "Existence is the default status of things"?

Dear readers here, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to read the reaction of Fresco to my present message:

Will he still continue to pursue a what I see to be nonsensical in re relevant cognitive orientation to the title of this thread, "Existence is the default status of things."

Or he will contribute a thought that is of relevant cognitive relevance to the title of this thread, namely, "Existence is the default status of things."
fresco

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 01:19 pm
@Susmariosep,
I'm going to say this once more and that the last you will hear from me.

The default status of all things IS NOT EXISTENCE. IT IS NON EXISTENCE !

That is because 'thinghood' requires a thinger (observer) to 'name' it ( i.e. focus selectively). You asked a question about mathematics which actual starts from that very point...i.e. the NOMINAL LEVEL or 'naming' or 'counting one '.

It is because starving frogs cannot see/observe/ count what we call 'dead flies' that they can starve to death. As far as frogs are concerned , 'dead flies' DONT EXIST. And we are merely a cleverer type of frog whose 'scientific activities' allow us to 'thing' more stuff which we observe via transduction which compliments our physiological limitations !

So as long as you keep chanting your stupid 'existence mantra', you havn't got a cat in hell's chance of having an intelligent conversation about 'existence' or mathematics or anything else you try to label with a philosophy tag.

Bye.

Susmariosep

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 02:49 pm
@fresco,
Okay, dear Fresco, you say:
"The default status of all things IS NOT EXISTENCE. IT IS NON EXISTENCE !"

Give an example of something outside your mind and independent of your mind that belongs to the you call default status of things in the totality of reality is NON EXISTENCE.

You see, dear readers, guys like Fresco, they don't see into the biggest picture of things, it is because their thinking is so very shallow and never related to the reality that is outside their mind and independent of it.
0 Replies