Nothing lasts forever

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 01:28 pm
Apparently, there is ceaseless change, and evidently, nothing lasts forever.

This being the case, 'something' never ACTUALLY exists. If 'something' DID actually exist, 'nothing' could not last forever, and as such, ceaseless change could not be (in any way) apparent as it indisputably is and has always been.

Ceaseless change is infact the eternal 'orderly evaporation' of the 'pure chaos' that naturally emerges forever from the infinite, everlasting Nothingness.

This is 'what's actually going on'.

Thanks for putting up with me, guys! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,822 • Replies: 12
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 04:24 pm
@Relinquish,
Quote:
If 'something' DID actually exist, 'nothing' could not last forever
???

Quote:
Thanks for putting up with me, guys! Smile
Some of us try
Relinquish

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 07:58 pm
@dalehileman,
In other words, if 'something' DID actually exist, it could not be true (as it evidently IS) that nothing lasts forever. Impermanence and 'something' actually existing are infact mutually exclusive realities. Impermanence of things is the case, therefore 'something' can never be as real as the 'nothing' that lasts forever.
0 Replies

Relinquish

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:32 pm
I'd suggest that, fundamentally, the only possible source of this 'eternal flow of impermanence' is this 'nothing' that lasts forever.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:52 pm
Hopefully "decaying" wont last forever either...
Relinquish

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 09:34 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
To decay is to flourish. To flourish is to decay. In truth, neither ever REALLY happen.

Smile
tenderfoot

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:43 pm
@Relinquish,
How about CO2.
Relinquish

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 12:10 am
@tenderfoot,
'CO2' (like every other conceivable 'thing' or 'event') is an 'apparent part' of the one eternal orderly evaporation of the 'pure chaos' that naturally emerges forever from the infinite, everlasting Nothingness.

Why do you ask?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 03:24 am
The thing about truth is that it evokes eternity in a very special way that could be more then mere symbolic languaging...

Anything that existed because it was true it is eternal. Its archetype is indestructible if indeed Antoine Lavoisier was right...whatever was possible to exist will probably end up repeating aeons after it come about.
raprap

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:23 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Stasis is impossible and existence isn't random, its chaotic. And as Lavoisier implied , chaos is recurrent..

Rap
Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:27 am
Wait . . . so if i've got nothing, i will always have nothing? Well . . . thank you very much, Mr. Cheerful.
raprap

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 04:30 am
@Setanta,
Nothing is division by zero.

Rap
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 05:10 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

Stasis is impossible and existence isn't random, its chaotic. And as Lavoisier implied , chaos is recurrent..

Rap

I don't know what you meant with stasis is impossible...Einstein's account of time seems to suggest otherwise to the keen observer...

As for chaos well chaos pretty much is born out of randomness and so its order.

Its not so much about existence being problematized as being chaotic or orderly but rather to pounder on what is the order within apparent noise, big data...or inversely how can absolute order simulate some degree of chaos once you go down from the top set and get to the "street level"...
0 Replies