Describe Your Most Luxurious Sensual Pleasure

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 11:57 pm
Ephesus brings one back several centuries by walking the same roads. The 'library' and some other structures are still beautiful, and the two Roman theaters are still active with concerts and readings. Walking on the marble street is an experience one never forgets. We were informed that Ephesus had a population of some 300,000 at one time. The harbor was located in Selcuk, next to Ephesus. Today, the sea is over three miles away. There is a location not far from Ephesus where the Virgin Mary was supposed to have lived during the last years of her life. It is said that St Paul took care of Mary as a promise to Jesus. The sight was supposedly a vision of a nun who never traveled to that part of the world, but was able to describe the site with such accuracy, that they called it was a true vision. We were able to visit the stone house that is now a shrine to Mary. c.i.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2003 01:41 am
Very evocative. I get great pleasure from ancient ruins, though I've never seen any in person. I enjoy documentaries and tapes of tours. Timelessness..... cool.

I have a growing interest in the Mediterranian area.

I'd never thought of Ephesus as a place to visit before. Thank you for the mini-tour.

I'll have to ask for another one soon.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2003 07:13 pm
Lash:

If you like ancient ruins, I could always send you a picture of me Smile
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2003 07:23 pm
I see you as a brash 29 year old, limber, bike riding guy, with a curly JFK, Jr mass of brown curly hair.

Don't dare spoil my fun!
0 Replies

joe harris

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 06:50 pm
your most luxirrious sensural pleasure...I am a morning person,so in the quite of the days birth, as the sun peeks over the horrizon , I launch my small fishing boat that was built for me.
soon I am at the fishing grounds and I am greeted by the gulls and pelicans that crist cross over the bay.
The water is clear and calm,the only movement to be seen is my lure darting back anf forth, then like a silver torpedo a big trout takes my lure.
My day has begun.

Mr Joe
0 Replies

midnight

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 07:25 pm
hmm . . . . . . meditating with soft classical music in the back ground and the windows open with the birds chirping early in the morning. And lately I've been adding stretching to the end of the meditating. my body is all relaxed and the stretching kind of gets everything ready for the day. When I am running and I get into the zone where it is just my heart beating, me breathing and my feet rhythmically meeting the ground. And definitely herbal teas. . . . . lately I've been starting off the morning with peppermint and then some green tea in the afternoon to scare off the mid-day sleepys and then some cammomile in the evening to banish the days stresses.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 10:23 pm
Welcome to A2K, joe harris! Great images there - from you and midnight, too...
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 12:49 pm
Welcome Joe!

Thanks to both of you, Joe and Midnight. That really made think again. Midnight, I also love to start the day with a cup of tea - at the moment it's green tea with lemon. Hmmm!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 03:27 pm
For the first time this season, I went to my community's outdoor pool. It is the original one, and is not heated. Most of the people flock to the newer, heated pool. I prefer the relative quiet.

I put ear plugs in my ears, so that I could hear the sound of my own breathing, and the faint noise of the water lapping as I went through it. It was a beautiful day, with puffy white clouds. It was absolute heaven!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 11:28 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwww Phoenix, I can't wait until my pool warms up to 88 deg. so that I can get in and tune out!

I love it, especially at night
!
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:32 am
My most luxurious sensual pleasure is to XXXXXXXXXXXXX, then I XXXXXXXXX, and finally I'll XXXXXXXXXXXXX. ..Ahhh.... Twisted Evil
....Okay, maybe I better go with the runner-up. Put the stereo on with some smooth Jazz, Lie on my back, and then use a type of self hypnosis, where I relax every muscle in my body, section by section. At the end it's like I'm floating on the musical notes. I honestly on a couple of occasions felt so sensual.......Aw you wouldn't believe me,.... It felt real good! Cool
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:36 am
Then the recording finished Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Booman

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:45 am
PLOP! Sad
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:49 am
Remember when we use to leave the record stablizer arm off to keep the record playing, **** - aging meself again Wink
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 12:58 am
Drunk
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:39:27