Describe Your Most Luxurious Sensual Pleasure

seaglass

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 03:49 am
Well so much for this self indulgent nuturing experiment.

After running my tub with Antonio's Flowers in the water I decided to really be decadent and I sprayed the room with it. I had an asthma attack which lasted for about ten minutes. Then as I lowered myself into sit down tub position I slipped and hit the back of my head on the tub and there is a small goose-egg in the midst of my cranium - sitting, slightly dazed I was trying to adjust the hand spray and almost scalded myself to death as the hand spray snaked through the air with the extra pressure.

It was a horror show getting out of the tub. Both knees locked and I started having back spasms. Finally I got myself out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel and sat for about ten minutes afraid to move that something else would happen.

Then my precious little dog came in the bathroom and started giving me a toe bath. I managed to get myself dressed and we went out and watched the full moon rising over the hill and I gave him an ear scratch.

Back to showers.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 04:01 am
Hilarious, seaglass. Well, sometimes you eat the bear; sometimes the bear eats you.

Hope it didn't really happen that way.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 08:59 am
Seaglass????!!!!! I hope you're kidding. And errr, the full moon doesn't bloom 'til the 18th.

Joan -- You've got Good Scents! Layers and layers of them. I'll bet your house smells fantastic. And, of course, your doglet makes it all worthwhile. With a dog's wonderful sense of smell, I'm sure Rupert thinks he lives in paradise.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:41 am
seaglass!!!

What a horror story! What trauma and injury!

Thankful you survived. Hope your noggin feels better soon.

Doggie to the rescue. It had pathos, suspense and a happy ending.

(But, it did make my blood pressure rise...)
edit-- Hey, seaglass. I must insist you get several of those tacky sticky things and affix them to the bottom of your tub. Slipping in the tub is off limits to you in the future. I really must insist!
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 05:53 pm
Lash

thank you for your kind thoughts.

i should have known better - i have chronic muscular-skeleton problems and I am going to have wall bars installed in the downstairs bathroom and the upstairs. What I really want to do is convert my jacuzzi area to a sauna room. Sauna is heaven.

i wish you a wonderful day from LaLaLand, East of the Moon, West of the Sun where the Moon is always full, the women gorgeous and the men handsome - Day At A Time.

Seaglass
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 08:29 pm
Seaglass! You weren't joking? All those awful things happened in the time it takes to have one bath? Oh no! I'm so sorry, it didn't seem possible. I hope you forgive us for thinking you were kidding.

Wall bars would be a good thing. So would the tacky strips, especially in a big, deep tub. It is most important to be safe and stay healthy while being sensually luxurious! I worry a little when I put oils in the bathtub -- it can get pretty slippery!

Better luck next time and please stay safe!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 08:48 pm
Seaglass, I haven't laughed like that in a long time! I hope all those things didn't happen to you and hope it was just a funny story.

ROFLMAO!
0 Replies

JoanDark

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 09:07 pm
I, too, certainly hope that was an Impressionistic painting you painted of your bath!

I love sea glass-it's oneof my favorite things! (Yours too, obviously!)Do you do anything with it?(make jewelery, collect it..?) I have collected it in Florida, but like best just to hold it and admire it, rather than make displays of it, or even classify it. I leave it in with the seashells I found it with.
I bet Misti has lots of gorgeous sea glass!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 10:11 pm
Joan Dark:

I don't have any sea glass, but I'm going to start collecting in the event Seaglass makes it to the Florida gathering ... <grin> <shuffling off snickering>
0 Replies

JoanDark

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 10:16 pm
Misti--You DON'T?
You're not an affectionado?

(If smiling makes people wonder what you've been up to, then snickering REALLY does!)
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 01:15 am
Seaglass:

You know the old saying, moderation in everything Smile

Antonio's Flowers is a wonderful scent. It's the only thing JayBea can wear that doesn't give me a splitting headache.

She get's the colonge spray, the lotion, and on occasion, the perfume itself!

Elegant!!

Anon
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 07:52 am
There is a woman here in New Brunswick who makes beautiful jewelry from seaglass. I live only steps from the ocean which makes me think I should start collecting it.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 02:21 pm
Seaglass is sand under intense heat??
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 02:48 pm
Some of my favorite pleasures:

Lying on our extremely comfy sofa with a good book and both cats lying on top of me - and maybe some chocolate...

Sitting at the computer as I'm doing now - enjoying A2K - with a cat in my lap - at the moment it's little Mysan

A long, long, hot, hot shower - even better than a bath!

I love the beach - however, living in southern Germany it's pretty hard to get there :-(

Inline skating all by myself through the fields around our little town.

Swimming in the ocean - I love to swim out so far that nobody else is around my anymore.

But what is seaglass???
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 03:36 pm
Seaglass is just regular glass that is floating around the ocean. When you're on the beach you can find tons of it if you're looking for it. Most of the glass you find on the beach has been scattering around the ocean for several years. Over the years the glass becomes smooth all the way around with no sharp edges. I have some really nice ones in different colors like blue, green, and brown.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 03:40 pm
Thanks gezzy! I don't think we have a word for that in German. But I love to look for it when I'm at the beach. I spent a week on the Italian island Ischia once and you find lots of pieces of old painted tiles at the beach there. We brought a lot of these and pieces of seaglass home.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2003 10:58 pm
seaglass--
Tell the truth.

Did you affix some of those sticky, tacky things to the bottom of your tub?

A pleasure note.

I did not pleasure myself at all today. Tomorrows not looking good, either. Gotta go out of town. Feeling grumpy.

Wistfully anticipating Tuesday.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 08:54 am
urs53
The tiles sound really pretty. I'm sure the seaglass can be used in several ways. I put them at the bottom of a vase with flowers and it really looks nice. I'm sure I could think of many uses for them if I really put my mind to it.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 08:55 am
Lash Goth
I hope you're day breezes by.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 02:50 pm
Well, if Internet surfing may be considered a self-indulgent activity, then I have to admit that when I am not in the Army, I am involved in it daily after work.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 08:47:15