Describe Your Most Luxurious Sensual Pleasure

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 09:48 am
Yes, The Court of Two Sisters is still in business. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 11:03 am
Lash you silly goose,

That's a RASPBERRY ... Or at least I thought it was Smile

Anon
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:08 pm
I want to go to New Orleans, too, even just for two days.

The Court of the Two Sisters has the patio garden-y look of the tiny hotel where we stayed in the French Quarter a couple of decades ago. Nice to know that things stay the same.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:23 pm
anon, you bespectacled cow!

This is my thread, and I say it was a mellifluous, humble apology and a personal tribute to George Walker Bush.

You didn't have to get so sappy. Cool Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:26 pm
Until it seemed I must behold
Immensity made manifold;

Piffka-- I made a naughty picture in my mind when I read your quote. It almost counts as a luxurious pleasure...but not quite.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:45 pm
Haaahaaa. I can't THINK what you mean!!!!!

Well LG, love it for now because I'm just getting ready to change to the next couplet of that very VERY long poem! Perhaps you'd like to see some of the other poetry we've been posting on the Poetry Forum. Shocking!! Just shocking!!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:50 pm
I occassionally like to indulge myself, too.

Nothing says "good times" like lathering up my naked body in mustard, ketchup and relish at 3am, than running through the streets screaming "I'M CRAZY HUMAN HOT DOG GUY! I"M CRAZY HUMAN HOT DOG GUY!" over and over until the police come arrest me.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:51 pm
Please God, kill me now Smile

Anon
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:51 pm
How is it to wake up in the dog pound Slappy?
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 01:57 pm
hahahahahahahahahahah....ha
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Laughing Laughing
Priceless...and all in a row. The family came running to see what I was hysterical about.

anon is retching, Slappy is slickered with ketchup and mayo, nyood, being pleasured by stray dogs.

Glad you stopped in, BillW. You are a HOOT!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 08:06 pm
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 01:36 pm
Lash!!

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Shocked Shocked Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

Anon
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 02:19 pm
Hot Tub outside in a snow storm - no wind, big flakes!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 02:21 pm
Nice!
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 10:24 pm
BillW wrote:
Hot Tub outside in a snow storm - no wind, big flakes!

BillW--That is a Manly Man pleasure, for a rugged hearty soul. Frosty nose, boiling toes...

Hot tub sounds great! Do you endulge often?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 10:49 pm
Lash, If you 'really' want to take a shower in the rough, they have open showers at the Linkwasha Safari Camp in Zimbabwe, where you're exposed not only to the elements, but also the possibility of wild animals. We were treated to some lions tracking rhinos to water at night. Our driver-guides have red flood lights to allow safaris at night. One of the driver-guides that has worked there for seven years told us it was the first time he saw that too! Man, was that exciting. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 10:54 pm
c.i.--

You sound like a well-travelled guy. I can't imagine being nyood in the great out of doors, and wondering if the hyena is laughing at me...

Sounds like night safari is an incredible experience.

Do you travel with work, or for pleasure?

Is there one (or two) sights that made you stop, and get that tingly feeling? I know you have alot to choose from, from some of your posts elsewhere... What sight or location really mesmerized you?
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 10:55 pm
i used to like to spend a day at the beach. (guam's beaches and hawaii's are vastly different) spend the day either swiming, boogie boarding, or surfing depending on the waves. soaking up the sun afterwards and eating a tuna sandwich. always had this thing for a tuna sandwich at the beach.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 11:25 pm
Lash, Night safaris are incredible experiences. What's interesting is that flood lights can catch the eyes of animals that are sometimes pretty far from our landrovers. I travel for pleasure now - try to do two or three world trips every year while I'm healthy enough. When I first graduated from college, I traveled for work as a traveling auditor in the seven western states for Florsheim Shoe Company. Did that for over three years until the company promoted me to audit manager, and we had to move to Chicago.
As for those "tingy" feelings, there are so many I have had the pleasure to experience, it's impossible to name only one or two. some of the top sights in this world: flight to Mt Everest, Egypt=Cairo Museum, pyramids, sphinx, Valley of the Kings (King Tut's tomb, Queen Nefertari's tomb (one of the best preserved of them all), Karnak and Luxor Temples, Ramses II's tomb in Abu Simbel, Philae Temple; China=Forbidden City, Great Wall, Xian and the terra cotta soldiers, Summer Palace, Winter Palace, Temple of Heaven; Jordan=The Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth), Petra, Jerash, Amman; Paris, London, the Serengeti, Chobe National Park, Okavango Delta, the Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, the Fjords in Norway, Stonehenge, Ephesus, Istanbul, the Parthenon, Mykonos, Santorini, Tokyo, Nara, Nikko, Kyoto, Hermitage, Barcelona, York, Crakow, Berlin, Prague, Hong Kong, the Panama Canal, New Orleans, Washington DC, Hawaii, Chimney Rock Park in NC, Victoria Falls, Niagara Falls, Venice, Rome, Ushuaia (the southernmost city of the world), Bali, Taj Mahal, and New England. Two or three is impossible. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Fri 17 Jan, 2003 11:35 pm
Lash sits quietly, beginning to turn a distinct shade of green...

Can I get a WOW!

Ephesus? Location of one of the Seven Churches mentioned in the New Testament? Ruins? What was special for you at Ephesus?

PS--Rhodes is a family name. Always wanted to see it. Was the Colossus of Rhodes a myth, or fact? (My ignorance cannot be denied.)

PSS--I have visited Chimney Rock. It was breathtaking.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 02:07:09