Describe Your Most Luxurious Sensual Pleasure

Piffka

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:25 pm
Hello Steissd, Glad to see that you get to play every once in a while. Hard to think of internet surfing as luxuriously sensual... but whatever rocks your boat.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2003 04:38 pm
Steissd:

You need some real work on what luxurious sensual pleasure should be like!! I'm as addicted to computers as anyone, but that's just plain lame Smile

Anon
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 02:08 pm
Lash

found some beautiful butterflies (blue and white) at Wallmart to match my color scheme and put them in the tub. I'm slowly decorating a new house which is a real challlenge on social security and no significant other to help out.

sg
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 02:41 pm
seaglass--

Thank you for the butterflies.
If you have SS, you should have Medicaid. Can't you get your 'fall prevention' accutriments free of charge?

I'm very uncomfortable knowing what's going on with your mobility, and living alone. This does not bode well, and to quote the 41st President, "This shall not stand."

I was reading posts about seaglass (the item). Is this from shipwrecks? I used to find it on the beach, and I thought of people on cruises throwing bottles overboard, messages in a bottle (that have seen better days), of course Atlantis (though I'm not sure if their bottles were non-refundable.)

Do they only come in certain colors?
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 02:45 pm
Anon wrote:
Steissd:

You need some real work on what luxurious sensual pleasure should be like!! I'm as addicted to computers as anyone, but that's just plain lame Smile

Anon

Anon! Shut It!
The first rule in Sensual Pleasures is
#1 No one may ridicule steissd.
#2 No one make ridicule anyone's mode of pleasure.

Anon, APOLOGISE! steissd, anon has something to say to you...
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 02:53 pm
gezzy wrote:
Lash Goth
I hope you're day breezes by.

How thoughtful. I am determined to indulge in soaking, scrubbing and silky lotions this eve! Candles, music, silky peignoir.

Forget the peignoir. I want the cotton pants jammies.

We're an hour and a half from the beach. I think I'll drive down in the next two days and listen to the surf. I'm needing SOMETHING MORE.

Ever needed SOMETHING MORE?

I would do a massage, but not in budget. If my husband tries to massage me, I get muscle spasms.

Crikey!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 08:39 pm
Take that drive down to the beach girl, it's better than any massage! Now if you could have both together, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:01 pm
Lash Goth
You go girl! Sounds like you're on the right track. Enjoy ;-)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:51 pm
Having dinner at Commander's Palace in New Orleans, and finishing off with their bread pudding souffle. Cool Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 11:56 am
c.i.,
Eating in New Orleans should have it's own thread! How marvelous!

The mood of some of the restaurants, the lovely patios... so evocative!

Do you partake in New Orleans cuisine often? (Haven't looked at your profile.)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 12:25 pm
Lash, Been to New O'lens only twice; once by my lonesome, and the second with my wife in December 2000, our port of disembarkation after a cruise through the Panama Canal. We had dinner at Commander's Palace, Brightsen's, and Tony Moran's - all great restaurants with fantastic food and service! FYI, did you know that some great American chefs worked at Commander's Palace early in their career? Emeril Lagasse was one of the youngest chef of Commander's Palace. He now has a couple of his own restaurants in New O'lens plus around the US, and we all know about his t.v. food channel programs. c.i.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 01:03 pm
I ate there when Emeril was the head chef. One of the best meals I've ever eaten.
0 Replies

Anonymous

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 02:34 pm
Lash ...

P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2003 05:36 pm
Anon wrote:
Lash ...

P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon

Well, er, I'm not sure steissd can transcribe that, but I consider it a kind, generous apology from you.

Pleasure yourself today?

PS, when do you get a door?
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 04:38 am
Oh lash,

Do you think the Court of Two Sisters is still there. I can remember getting really tanked on mint juleps. I was only 16 and my mother didn't realize they had liquor in them. We were driving through the flooded bayous to get to New Orleans. There were water snakes swimming arouind the car. Yuk.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 04:45 am
been to new orleans, don't remember much but i know i had fun Drunk
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 04:49 am
oh yeah, i remember crayfish/crawdads hot steaming bowl of those suckers. yum, yum. Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 08:44 am
seaglass--

Will look for Court of Two Sisters when we head out in March. Sounds cool.

Please explain how you had water snakes in your car. It sounds like a trip with your mom might be akin to Lucy and Ethel on a road trip.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 08:50 am
The Court of Two Sisters website

You should go - it's one of my favorites!
0 Replies

Lash Goth

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2003 09:01 am
GET OUT!

macsm-- Thank you so much! Will definitely use the link.

edit--Oh my gosh! If the restaurant is anywhere as cool and beautiful as the website, they'll have to run me off.

Thanks macsm.

You have established the location of at least one of our meals! There is something about courtyard dining that just 'does it' for me. From the website, I can't decide if Jazz Brunch or evening dining should be my choice...

We're only staying two days. Hubby says we can't afford to eat out more than that. But, Court of Two Sisters is on the menu.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 05:50:55