Surgeon: Human body did not evolve

argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:33 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Dr. Argome has spoken. You've never said if you claim to be a native of the city of New York, nor a native speaker of English. Your "collective statements" demonstrate that your honesty is not trustworthy. Please get some help . . .

No self respecting New Yorker speaks like this
0 Replies

usery

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:56 am
@layman,
Quote:
Why do you say that, usery?

It's a way of slipping left and hooking into the discussion in a rhetorical sense.

0 Replies

argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:59 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Dr. Argome has spoken. You've never said if you claim to be a native of the city of New York, nor a native speaker of English. Your "collective statements" demonstrate that your honesty is not trustworthy. Please get some help . . .

This statement of your clearly shows your paranoid. it doesn't matter if oyu trust me or not. You want to attack whether I'm a new Yorker or not,and my use of the English language? Go right ahead. You only re-enforce the idea that you are paranoid.

"Paranoia will desrroy Ya"

Ray Davis of the Kinks.
layman

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:02 am
@argome321,
Quote:
...you're quite a disturbed fellow. For your sake please get help.

He's one sick puppy, sho nuff, Arg.
0 Replies

usery

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:22 am
@argome321,
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 01:31 pm
@gungasnake,
Doh!
All.along I thought this was about revolving sturgeons.

No wonder it makes no sense.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 02:18 pm
@argome321,
You don't seem to know what paranoid means. I have no reason to fear you. In fact, you're cracking me up. You're apparently obsessed with this subject and can't control your anger. You keep bringing this up, as though it were important. I am not attacking [sic] whether or not you are a New Yorker (such terms are usually capitalized in English). As for your use of English, look up the verb reinforce.

Really, Buddy, this is not important. Get a grip, develop a sense of proportion.

I notice that you still have not definitively stated whether or not you are a native of New York and a native speaker of English. How interesting. Not that that worries me.

You need to look up the word paranoid when you look up the verb reinforce.

http://smartremarks.lancasteronline.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2015/04/Inigo.jpg
layman

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 02:20 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You don't seem to know what paranoid means

He knows exactly what it means. It means, well, what you are, that's what!
layman

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 02:24 pm
@layman,
A frightened man who believes that every one is out to attack him and therefore always attacks first, the pre-emptive kinda paranoid, ya know? The kinda guy who tries to attack his own shadow to "protect himself."

Of course it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy that way. Now everyone really is out to get you, eh?
0 Replies

argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 02:46 pm
@Setanta,
You don't seem to know what paranoid means. I have no reason to fear you. In fact, you're cracking me up. You're apparently obsessed with this subject and
Quote:
can't control your anger. You keep bringing this up, as though it were important. I am not attacking [sic] whether or not you are a New Yorker (such terms are usually capitalized in English). As for your use of English, look up the verb reinforce.
[/quote

still avoiding the issue

[quote]Really, Buddy, this is not important. Get a grip, develop a sense of proportion.

Not it isn't, but when people need help I think someone should let them know.

Quote:
I notice that you still have not definitively stated whether or not you are a native of New York and a native speaker of English. How interesting. Not that that worries me.

Now you shown your true colors and proving you either can't read and or just plain paranoid and a liar. Colombian Presbyterian a Hostpital is New York City, Washington heights in the burough of Manhattan. You should know this if you're a true New Yorker, Plus you didn't answer when I asked you where are you from and if you can't answer you are no different then what you accuse Layman of doing.

Quote:
to look up the word paranoid when you look up the verb reinforce.

I did look up paranoid and it said Setanta

So, what part of the city were you from?

Quote:
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder characterized by paranoia and a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others. Individuals with this personality disorder may be hypersensitive, easily feel slighted, and habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases. Paranoid individuals are eager observers. They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger, potentially not appreciating other evidence.[1]

They tend to be guarded and suspicious and have quite constricted emotional lives. Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation to their life experience.[2][verification needed] People with this particular disorder may or may not have a tendency to bear grudges, suspiciousness, tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile, persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right.[3] Patients with this disorder can also have significant comorbidity with other personality disorders.

Setanta

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 03:39 pm
@argome321,
Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha . . .

I don't "need help," Dr. Argome. But you are very entertaining, so keep up the hilarity. As a matter of fact,i was born in St. Claire's, even though we lived in the south Bronx at the time. If you had already answered those questions, i didn't notice, and don't be surprised, because you are not nearly as important as you seem to think you are.

If you're claiming to be a native speaker of English, that's really bad--you don't seem to know what to do with verbs, which is why i doubted that you are a native speaker. You must be very, very poorly educated. As for your bullshit psychology, Dr. Argome, you seem to have an obsessive disorder. You also need to learn to control your anger. You also need to learn, truly learn, the meaning of paranoid[/í].

http://smartremarks.lancasteronline.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2015/04/Inigo.jpg
argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 03:46 pm
@Setanta,
You're delusional. But I hope some day you get the proper help you need.

Good luck

And I'll take my education over yours any day of the week
Ionus

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:40 pm
@Setanta,
Look, **** for brains, you're the only one who thinks you dont need help . Your cowardly attacks on newcomers has probably damaged this forum . Your inability to provide anything but sniping and sidetracking to a thread are the only thing about you that is legendary but dont let your mind know that . You cant spell to save your life, even with a spellchecker but continue to attack others for it, totally oblivious to your own faults . Are we to believe someone's argument is invalid because of a spelling error ? That would be handy for someone like you wouldnt it ?
0 Replies

layman

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 08:12 pm
@argome321,
Quote:
persistent tendency to self-reference, or a tenacious sense of personal right

check..

Quote:
a pervasive, long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others

check....

Quote:
hypersensitive,

Check...

Quote:
easily feel slighted

Check...

Quote:
habitually relate to the world by vigilant scanning of the environment for clues or suggestions that may validate their fears or biases.

Double check.....

Quote:
They think they are in danger and look for signs and threats of that danger

Check....

Quote:
They tend to be guarded and suspicious

Check....

Quote:
have quite constricted emotional lives

check...

Quote:
Their reduced capacity for meaningful emotional involvement and the general pattern of isolated withdrawal often lend a quality of schizoid isolation

Check..

Quote:
tendency to interpret others' actions as hostile

Check.

Maybe he could earn a living serving as a model classic case for observation and study by students of psychiatry, eh?

0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:36 am
I went for a long time before putting Setenta on ignore. The final straw involved actually lying about something or other, that has to put anybody on ignore...
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 02:59 am
@argome321,
Ah-hahahhahahahaha . . .

If you are, as you allege, a native speaker of English, you badly need to go back to school. As for your Dr. Argome routine, since you don't know me at all, and since you are the delusional one, i suggest that you attempt to get the help you need. You have completely failed to make your point about paranoia, and you continue to be unable to govern your anger.

But i see you've got your asshole buddies to join you in a pile-on. That must be gratifying for you and the rest of the elementary school playground set.

Grow up, clown.
andy31

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 03:37 am
@Setanta,
Say man, you have no agenda nor specific beliefs. You just jumping from one topic to another picking up arguments. I suggest that YOU grow up.
0 Replies

argome321

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 04:28 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
But i see you've got your asshole buddies to join you in a pile-on. That must be gratifying for you and the rest of the elementary school playground set.

...And you say you aren't paranoid?
0 Replies