Surgeon: Human body did not evolve

argome321

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 06:27 pm
@layman,
Quote:
He can now add you to the "notches" on his belt which he makes for those who he thinks have been intimidated and now dare not disagree with him.

There's no point in trying to reach someone who thinks he see's enemies over his shoulder, in front of him and everywhere he looks.
layman

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 06:30 pm
@argome321,
Quote:
There's no point in trying to reach someone who thinks he see's enemies over his shoulder, in front of him and everywhere he looks.

Yeah, I agree completely.
Setanta

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 02:32 am
Ah, street corner psychologists . . . got it all figured out, huh? I have nothing against Argome, although that doesn't mean that i'll agree to his bullshit. I do resent this clown Layman, though, who has come here just to start trouble. I'm sure he's delighted with this opportunity to attempt to lure Argome into his camp.
usery

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 02:55 am
@layman,
Quote:
Yeah, I agree completely.

That must be wrong, you can't agree completely.
argome321

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:20 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Ah, street corner psychologists . . . got it all figured out, huh? I have nothing against Argome, although that doesn't mean that i'll agree to his bullshit. I do resent this clown Layman, though, who has come here just to start trouble. I'm sure he's delighted with this opportunity to attempt to lure Argome into his camp.

I have a mind of my own and I'm not taking sides. I decide things for myself. I, being a fellow NY, was only kidding with you because I had never heard that expression. But you seem to take offense. Even now you seem harden for what ever reason.

You seem to be bitter and angry with everyone. It as if you can't tell friend from foe.

Ionus

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:52 am
@argome321,
Quote:
You seem to be bitter and angry with everyone.
Hallmarks of a coward and a bully .
0 Replies

layman

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 09:59 am
@usery,
Quote:
That must be wrong, you can't agree completely.

Why do you say that, usery? For review, the statement I was agreeing was this:

Quote:

If it help clarify things at all, I will add that not "trying to reach" someone is a different thing than allowing them to mock, demean, denigrate, and ridicule you, without comment or resistance.

In a case like that, I probably would "try to reach" them with a hard right cross, ya know?
Setanta

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:06 pm
@argome321,
argome321 wrote:
You seem to be bitter and angry with everyone. It as if you can't tell friend from foe.

As i said, street corner psychologists. You can't hear my voice, you can't see my face or my posture--in short, you have no clues at all to any emotional state that you allege. Basically, you're attempting to suggest that there could not possibly be anything wrong with what you have written, so it must be that i have emotional problems.

Nothing could be further from the truth--you're nothing to me. I assure you that you are not sufficiently important for me to consider you either a friend or a foe.
Setanta

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:08 pm
By the way, Argome, you're English sucks, leading me to believe that either you are not in fact a native New Yorker, or that you're a very poorly educated one.
layman

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:23 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
By the way, Argome, you're English sucks, leading me to believe that either you are not in fact a native New Yorker, or that you're a very poorly educated one.

Going the extra mile to make friends, as always, eh?

Quote:
Basically, you're attempting to suggest that there could not possibly be anything wrong with what you have written, so it must be that i have emotional problems.

Hahaha. Naw, that aint the reason, sorry, pal.
Setanta

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 05:58 pm
@layman,
Always trying to stir up some ****, huh?
0 Replies

layman

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 09:15 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
By the way, Argome, you're English sucks,

The irony of it all, eh?
Ionus

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:26 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
you're nothing to me
So...how are you with clouds...they're nothing to me...do you yell abuse at clouds ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:27 pm
@Setanta,
Another cloudless day ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:28 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
you're English sucks.....you're a very poorly educated one
Very Happy Dont you worry about those human beings...dogs like you cause you feed them . And they wont call you a hypocrite .
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:30 pm
@layman,
Quote:
The irony of it all, eh?
Awww...you beat me to it . I'm goin to haveta stay up later...
layman

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:45 pm
@Ionus,
To quote a super-observant and extremely brilliant poster who hangs around these here parts, Ionus:

Quote:
Always trying to stir up some ****, huh?
0 Replies

argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:08 am
@Setanta,
Your collective statements concerning me demonstrate that you're quite a disturbed fellow. For your sake please get help.
Setanta

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:11 am
@argome321,
Ah-hahhahahahahahahaha . . .

Dr. Argome has spoken. You've never said if you claim to be a native of the city of New York, nor a native speaker of English. Your "collective statements" demonstrate that your honesty is not trustworthy. Please get some help . . .

Why are you so angry?
argome321

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:29 am
@Setanta,
Avoidance? Trying to turn it around? it's not me with the problem... it's you.

seek help man.

I was born in Colombian Presbyterian Hospital. I was raised in the Bronx

How about you?

0 Replies