Surgeon: Human body did not evolve

farmerman

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:35 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Once again, in real life as opposed to nuthouses like talk.origins, if you want to avoid being quoted as having said something, there is a terrifyingly easy way to achieve that:

DON'T SAY IT!!!!!

You are fucked in the head gunga. Tlk origins ACTUALLY presents the quotes of the "mined" scientists as they really said it. Your outfit mrely omits words, phrases, turns them around and then claims that its what someone really says.
Youre the liar and you don't even realize it.

gungasnake

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:06 pm
@farmerman,
The claim those fools are making is that in EVERY case, each of those quotes is being taken out of context in such a way as to invert the speakers' original intent.

There's only one right response to that sort of ****...

http://happierhuman.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/laughter.jpg

http://www.yadavsamaaj.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/laughter.jpg

http://aaforringer.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/laughter.jpg

farmerman

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 04:05 am
@gungasnake,
usually when you are too dumb to understand, you will try laughter or an appeal to religion, so you chose laughter.

If all you've got is someone trying to rearrange quotes and iignore sections of what was said, then you will stop at employing no kind of fraud and deception to try to make your pitiful case.

LEARN some science or shut the **** up. Id love to see some of your clowns at a regional GSA meeting. Itd be like Comedy Central when "Dr Kuhn" got up on stage.

Hed get eviscerated with facts and evidence.

His entire point can be summarized from three components.

1Complexity implies a creator--- WHY IS THAT SO? we can follow pre-existant forms through paleontological fossils and fossil genes.

2.Irreducible Complexity (if it xists) implies a creator--- SO FAR ALL EXAMPLES OF IRREDUCIBLE COMPLEXITY have been debunked by workers in that particular field

3Transitional fossils don't exist and therefore that implies a CReator--But transitional fossils DO exist. Tiktaliik, one fossil that Kuhn denies has aver 25 features that are intermediate between Eustenoptheron and Icthyostega. ince Tiktaliik, the possible existence of other intermediate "fishopod" species may have been located but so far these are only tracks in middle Devonian fresh water siltstones.

Ill make a deal with "Dr Kuhn"
I wont practice surgery and he shouldn't practice paleontology
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 04:54 am
During the time of Darwin's Theory of Evolution making an impact, a very competent surgeon said he would do an autopsy on a Chimpanzee and prove by a lack of any similarity in anatomy that they could not be the immediate relative to humans . After some time he came out of the room visibly shaken and did not comment on the matter any more . Now...I wish I could remember his name...
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 04:55 am
@gungasnake,
So Gunga, why is it vital for the Bible to be accurate in all the things it mentions ?
gungasnake

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 05:58 am
@Ionus,
It isn't. The Bible is a sort of a family album, accurate as far as it goes, but clearly not the whole story of the human race, the history of humans on this planet, or the nature and history of our solar system.
Frank Apisa

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 06:00 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

It isn't. The Bible is a sort of a family album, accurate as far as it goes...

And you know this how?

Or is it just a guess on your part?
0 Replies

raprap

Thu 26 Mar, 2015 07:15 am
@argome321,
I know a woman who majored in HomeEcon there.

Rap
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:03 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
I disagree. If there were an outside agent it begs the question, who created the outside agent...and so on.
Why?
McGentrix

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:39 pm
Why is it that thousands of experts that agree on something that an individual disagrees with are wrong when one "expert" says something they agree with?

Is that a terrible sentence? I think it is. You get the gist of it though, right?
giujohn

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 06:24 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Why?

Because if you propose an outside agent that created the DNA then you are required to answer who created that agent and then who created that agent and so on.
giujohn

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 06:26 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
No way this evolved:

Ok I'll bite...WHEN was it created?
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 06:28 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Why is it that thousands of experts that agree on something that an individual disagrees with are wrong when one "expert" says something they agree with?

Is that a terrible sentence? I think it is. You get the gist of it though, right?

Yes...and no, not even a little.
McGentrix

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Yes...and no, not even a little.

I was afraid of that, now I have to type more words.

Thousands of scientists all say that people have evolved. That we are a sum of thousands of years of evolution and that our internal systems have evolved along with us. We are here because they work.

Yet, one dude comes along and says that can't be right, and a person that does not want to believe in evolution will only pay attention that single, lone voice from the wild.

Unlike that global warming junk....
Ionus

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:12 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
that single, lone voice from the wild.
I agree with you entirely, but I would remind everyone great advances come from a very, very few of those voices .
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:20 pm
@giujohn,
Why not an agent that has always been in place?
Ionus

Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:25 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Because if you propose an outside agent that created the DNA then you are required to answer who created that agent and then who created that agent and so on.
No more so than YOU are required to answer who created the Big Bang or dimensions .
farmerman

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 09:08 am
@giujohn,
Its not part of evolution but three scientists at Cambridge did a twist on the Miller Urey experiment. They concluded that, within the Hadean earth (3.8 to 4.5 Billion years), the planet was undergoing
1Maximum bombardment by comets and planetessimal chunks

2vulcanism abounded

3The earth was anoxic

So, they reasoned that the atmosphere was full pf Hydrogen cyanide (common compound in carbonaceous chondrite meteorites);Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfuric acid (from volcanoes, and the H2SO4 was the result of SO2 hitting the water vapor)

They exposed this to ultraviolet radition and electrical discharges and then let this go for 10 days (they wanted to keep everything in decimal equivalents of cgs)

They discovered that the following things were produced

1prebiotic chemicals like amino acids, enzymes, and nucleotides including CATG.
2polymeric organics

Sounds like they created a "prebiotic chemical toolkit" waiting for some sprk to ignite life.

Remember that there exits DNA containing life forms (the protists) THAT do not contain nuclei.

HMMMMMMM.
giujohn

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 06:15 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Thousands of scientists all say that people have evolved. That we are a sum of thousands of years of evolution

Correction...millions of years
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 06:16 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Why not an agent that has always been in place?

In place where?