Does everyone agree that we evolved from Africa?

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:15 am
@farmerman,
You said ‘While there is fossil evidence for all the above stuff IT NEVER HAPPENED ALL AT THE SAME TIME’

Remember, There is no such evidence, just your interpretation of the evidence.
Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:28 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Bullsh*t.
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:34 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
No the evidence is quite strong . Sedimentary rocks form in layers and between their deposition, there occurs many periods of erosion of the sediments.

The rules of deposition go waaaay back to Hutton and "Strata Smith", where they showed that the oldest sedimentary layers lie at the bottom and the younger lie at the top. The only way that the layers get overturned is by tectonic intervention.
This is as self explanatory as is magnetism .
Its not a "Disagreement on interpretation". Facts are facts and no matter how much you employ Creationist "interpretations", they cannot stand up to scientific scrutiny.Too much overlapping evidence show the above to be true.

Show me n example of where Im wrong I can post as many sedimentology lab book exercises that prove my points . Im certain that Creation"science" has nothing that allows students to do similar experiments (I know cause I looked for em back many years ago )
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:50 am
@farmerman,
That is a better argument than penis shaped clouds. But still, The evidence supports a global catastrophe, And all these creatures existed at the same time.
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:57 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
no it doesnt , not even slightly . You dont seem to understand what stratigraphy tells us, or more likely, you want to simply deny evidence.
SteveAusten tried to pull this at a GSA conference in Las Vegas. He sponsored field trip for students to the Grand Canyon to show how"THE FLOOD" could be read in the sediments of he canyon. He missed the sequences of fossils therein and, most of all, he missed dune deposits that exist in between marine and river and swamp deposits,(coupled with inter layers of big erosion unconformities that can only happen when the land is ABOVE the sea level.
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 06:04 am
@farmerman,
Just as I do not understand how random chance can produce a marvel of engineering like bacteria right?
The evidence demands An intelligent designer, and a global flood, sry brother.
It just seems like many ppl wish to simply deny such evidence. 🤷‍♂️
0 Replies

Aetherian

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 06:28 am
@farmerjohn1324,
I do not believe we came from Africa.
It seems likely that there was a flood of near global proportions and survivors of the Atlanteans colonised many areas.
Regarding the galactic sources humanity came from Ursa Minor millions of years ago and settled in certain star systems.
Visits from those and other systems have left the different coloured races.

Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 07:07 am
Woo-OOO-ooo . . .

0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 07:08 am
@Aetherian,
Farmerman does embrace and promote some sort of intergalactic space module seeding system too, (panspermia)

Lifeforms were created to adapt, not evolve. Ppl included, resulting in minor differences within the same human race (variations among each KIND as Genesis reads).
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:26 am
@farmerman,
https://answersingenesis.org/geology/grand-canyon-facts/startling-evidence-for-noahs-flood/

A short read regarding the Grand Canyon
Blickers

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:52 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote Hi&g'bye:
Quote:
Farmerman does embrace and promote some sort of intergalactic space module seeding system too, (panspermia)

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. It doesn't matter. Abiogenesis, (beginning of life), is a separate study from evolution, (how life changes over time).

Failure to prove how abiogenesis occurred in no way means evolution is "disproved".
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 12:59 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Bullsh*t.

You really seem to think highly of yourself and what you say, Setanta, even when it is nothing.

You believe that Setanta denying something or confirming something with zero evidence is the way to debate things.

See post Post: # 6,699,973 on the following page for a dandy example of what I mean.

https://able2know.org/topic/177028-3#post-6705901
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:58 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
accepting a possibility of pangenesis is neither embracing or promoting it. Therefore you are a liar who likes to quote mine and falsely misrepresent what others have said. Nowhere did I "embrace" , I did discuss the possibility if and only if we see evidence of similar lifeforms on other worlds as we reach further out in space or investigate our solar system more closely.
Youre either a liar or one whose a bit short on reading comp skills, Pick One.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:59 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Quote:
Lifeforms were created to adapt, not evolve
continually trying to communicate from Uranus eh?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 03:17 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
I see that Steve Austin has modified his position on sand dunes within flood deposits. When he gave his field trip at GSA in 2019 he was easily debunked when he spoke of the entire Grand Canyon as being a type section for "The Flood" A bunch of undergrad students took him on and left him with no defense.
SO, hes now changed his story a lot by basically saying that the Flood deposits are isolated above an unconformity that is represented by the terrestrial cross beds(cross beds occur in severl styles of sediments).
What these guys fail to realize is that several unconformities occur above the Coconino and there exist several other types of non marine sediments that Austin and his guys want you to believe are FLOOD DEPOSITS.

Austin, a PhD recipient whose diss ws involving radioctive pleichroism in Polonium crystals from Cretaceous granites> When he "came out of the closet" and divested himself of his sham degree (he spoke about how he was always a"Fundamentalist Christian who believed in the inerrancy of the Bible). He had to totally deny good solid scientific evidence including his Polonium pleichrosim (which he called "halos"). Austin (and I dont even know who the other guy is) is a "fellow" at the Discovery Institute, a place where you can practice any kind of voodoo and call it "science"
farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 03:38 pm
@farmerman,
Steve Austin is NIT an unknown Creationist. Hs been at it since the late 80's Heres an article from talk Origins Archive that spells some of his more unique mistakes.He parades as a scientist but he signs Bibles as a "guest scientist". He started at ICR and moved on To Discovery

Here

BOY IS STEVE AUSTIN SMART
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:05 pm
@farmerman,
I wish you gave more links and references, I don’t know what you are making up ya know? Good ol reliable internet. (Talk origins, really? lol)
Helloandgoodbye

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:10 pm
@farmerman,
Keep in mind I am not trying to pick on you and others, or evolutionism in general, just trying to point you in the right direction, like any other false teaching/religion.
I too used to teach and preach evolutionism.
Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 06:07 pm
@Helloandgoodbye,
Here ya go, here's a link for you:

Earth Magazine, the publication of the Geological Society of America. (Hint, it shows your boy Austin for the fraud he is.)

The amount of bullsh*t that gets peddled around here by the god squad is just incredible.
Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 06:08 pm
Nobody teaches or preaches "evolutionism"--that term is only used by the religionists. I think that was probably a lie.
0 Replies