Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:50 pm
@FBM,
Although, it may require an analysis, a photograph can be submitted in a court of law as "evidence." Don't get so hung up on a thread title. You can consider it a submission of evidence if you like. You can not prove it wrong.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:52 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Although, it may require an analysis, a photograph can be submitted in a court of law as "evidence." Don't get so hung up on a thread title.

It sure can be submitted as evidence, then torn apart by analysis and dismissed as inconclusive and useless. Which is what happened here. Please try harder to be honest, intellectually and otherwise.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:54 pm
@FBM,
However, your image posts are also a submission of evidence to the Christian that you are a devil.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:55 pm
@Patches,
Whatever. That's irrelevant to your having made a false claim. Don't forget: "the devil is a liar." You don't want to go there, do you? Wink
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 10:57 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
It sure can be submitted as evidence, then torn apart by analysis and dismissed as inconclusive and useless. Which is what happened here. Please try harder to be honest, intellectually and otherwise.
I am referring to a scientific analysis of the photograph. You haven't torn anything apart.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:00 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Whatever. That's irrelevant to your having made a false claim. Don't forget: "the devil is a liar." You don't want to go there, do you? Wink
I do not fear this because God and I both know that it is a photograph of His Spirit.
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:01 pm
@Patches,
Who do you think the judge would send the photo to for analysis? A farmer? Not only I, but a few others have explained over and over again why your photo is no more proof of your alledged holy spirit than it is for a man on the moon.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:06 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Who do you think the judge would send the photo to for analysis? A farmer? Not only I, but a few others have proven over and over again that your photo is no more proof of your alledged holy spirit than it is for a man on the moon.
You and other's have proved nothing. Stop lying! If I could afford to have professionals work on it, I would. What do you expect from a family guy behind a keyboard on the internet without funding?
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:18 pm
@Patches,
I've proved that I can Photoshop a dozen different images like that, I've linked you to a better photographer than I am who also debunked it. Others in this thread have done similar. You have convinced absolutely NOBODY. If you're willfully blind to logic, that's your mental disorder. You have proven nothing and your photo is useless as evidence for anything except your extreme gullibility and resistance to reason.
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:20 pm
@FBM,
You are such the liar. You have proven nothing. Go try to sell your garbage elsewhere.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:23 pm
@Patches,
Following your "logic," I have proof of Ra:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/images_1.jpg
Patches

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:25 pm
@FBM,
Proof that you are an idiot.
FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:29 pm
@Patches,
It's Ra. Prove it's not.
0 Replies

FBM

Mon 27 Apr, 2015 11:37 pm
And here's proof of Mbombo:

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/hapkido1996/images%201_zpsrku7ftry.jpg

Proof of Atum:

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/hapkido1996/download_zpsb823fvf2.jpg

etc. You see, very simple, basic logic.
0 Replies

giujohn

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 02:23 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
His Son died for man's sins. It is not too much to ask that a person believes in Him. After all, He gave His life.

Did he really die? Now isnt god timeless? Didnt he ascend into heaven? So where exactly is the sacrafice? Hell, most people who were crucified lasted for days on the cross in agony...he was gone in under 6 hrs.
0 Replies

neologist

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 04:51 pm
The fabric of this thread wears quickly without a patch
I don't see where any of us have helped him, though.
giujohn

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:07 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
The fabric of this thread wears quickly without a patch
I don't see where any of us have helped him, though.

Somtimes you may never know what will grow from the seeds you sow.
neologist

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:10 pm
@giujohn,
Is your name gooey john?
Or gwee john?
Or gee you john?
It might be important.
Ya never know.
giujohn

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 05:19 pm
@neologist,
Uh...you being a wise guy?