FBM

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 08:56 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
Laughing I'm glad you have a sense of humor.
You misunderstood. I really would burn you in hellfire.

Very Christian of you.

Quote:
Quote:
If I might try a different tack, please let me ask you what you see as the difference between claiming somehing is true and proving that it is true. Assuming you see a difference, that is.
I have shown you a real photograph of the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible. I am not going to argue semantics with you.

I'm not talking about arguing semantics. This is epistemology. What are your criteria for beleiving something is true? You very obviously accept some ideas and reject others. On what basis?

Or, if you're allergic to a mutually respectful, rational dialog, we could just go back to posting meme posters. Your call. I'm easy.
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:01 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Very Christian of you.
Indeed, it truly is.

Quote:
What are your criteria for beleiving something is true? You very obviously accept some ideas and reject others. On what basis?
I've seen the Holy Spirit myself, with my own two eyes and can thus identify Him.
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:03 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
Or, if you're allergic to a mutually respectful, rational dialog, we could just go back to posting meme posters. Your call. I'm easy.
Childish.
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:04 pm
@Patches,
No, Im sorry there is no such thing as the holy spirit...again, I have had this conversation and I assure you you did not see it. You are mistaken according to my authority,
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:07 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
No, Im sorry there is no such thing as the holy spirit...again, I have had this conversation and I assure you you did not see it. You are mistaken according to my authority,
What authority? Or are you just lying in a feeble attempt to make a point?
FBM

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:10 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
Very Christian of you.
Indeed, it truly is.

Quote:
What are your criteria for beleiving something is true? You very obviously accept some ideas and reject others. On what basis?
I've seen the Holy Spirit myself, with my own two eyes and can thus identify Him.

OK, now please look at it from my point of view. You've made a claim. You say you can see something that I can't. You try to prove it with a photograph, but the photograph is inconclusive. Maybe it's fake, maybe not. But there's no way to say for sure if there's nothing but the photograph to examine. So I ask for better evidence. Does that not seem reasonable to you?
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:15 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
So I ask for better evidence. Does that not seem reasonable to you?
If it is better evidence in which you seek. Then you will just have to look elsewhere. Please go.
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:19 pm
@Patches,
Lying?? I will have you know that through the years I have had MANY conversations with my authority. He is wise and wonderful and mysterious. He has guided me through dangerous waters and I have learned to heed His counsel. He is real and whether you believe in Him or not...know that He believes in YOU!

ALL HAIL EB and may He bestow all His blessing on Ye!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSemow3XjQ5KWYSXxZP9GyPWqryfrI7OsifDM9tUqVUzLR6077F
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:23 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Lying?? I will have you know that through the years I have had MANY conversations with my authority. He is wise and wonderful and mysterious. He has guided me through dangerous waters and I have learned to heed His counsel. He is real and whether you believe in Him or not...know that He believes in YOU!

ALL HAIL EB and may He bestow all His blessing on Ye!
So, you admit to being a charlatan.
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:28 pm
@Patches,
Charlatan? Take care man. You may trifle with me But I would be careful to not take Him lightly. He is real...I just provided you with PROOF. You have eyes but you cannot see? What more can I do to convince you? I am leading you to Him. Why do you resist? He is the light and the path! FOLLOW THE BUNNY TRAIL!
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:29 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Charlatan? Take care man. I would be careful to not take Him lightly. He is real...I just provided you with PROOF. You have eyes but you cannot see? What more can I do to convince you? I am leading you to Him. Why do you resist? ]
Give it up man. I have seen my Lord and Savior with my own two eyes. He is very real. You're just a flake.
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:31 pm
@Patches,
What you have seen is an illusion...I offer you PROOF!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr9uCPQ6sB15UE7iRBjsf6hgNeRpY-JZpdKBmeWkBtneaDe7c50Q

Glory be to EB!
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:38 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Give it up man. I have seen my Lord and Savior with my own two eyes.

Lets see the Selfie!!!!!
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:40 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
What you have seen is an illusion...I offer you PROOF!
Glory be to EB!
Your proof is in your ester bunny? How cute. I hope that he can provide you some comfort in the afterlife. You may need it.
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:44 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Lets see the Selfie!!!!!
I have shown you in the opening post a real photograph of the Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible.
FBM

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:46 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
So I ask for better evidence. Does that not seem reasonable to you?
If it is better evidence in which you seek. Then you will just have to look elsewhere. Please go.

Reckon not. You're not amenable to a mutually respectful exchange, so it looks like it's back to the memes. Don't say I didn't give you a chance. Wink

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11174920_980476028663490_6444209425332012932_n.jpg
0 Replies

giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:48 pm
@Patches,
Whoa partner...you said you have seen the lord and savior... are you telling me you didnt get a selfie?????

Oh, and BTW those pix you showed are camera artifacts which I can duplicate at any time.
Conversely, My pix ARE REAL!
giujohn

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:52 pm
@Patches,
Quote:
Your proof is in your ester bunny? How cute. I hope that he can provide you some comfort in the afterlife.

HA! Thats what you know...EB has told that there is no after life, it is all CHOCOLATE and PEEPS while we are here, so avail yourself of His blessings!
AND REJOICE!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:52 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
Childish.

As childish as having invisible, imaginary friends? http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/hehe.gif
Patches

Sun 26 Apr, 2015 09:59 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Oh, and BTW those pix you showed are camera artifacts which I can duplicate at any time.
Conversely, My pix ARE REAL!
False. Do a search for angel orbs and spirit orbs. You will find that many people believe and have seen with their own two eyes that it is a genuine spiritual entity. Only, they fail to identify it as the Holy Spirit.