izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 10:01 am
@Patches,
This isn't a thread about American government, it's about your spurious claim to have proof of the existence of God.

Btw, Americans are the foreigners.
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
A photograph or video is considered proof in a court of law. Although, I may have failed to provide a photographic analysis as to validity of those photos. There are a great many witnesses on the internet testifying that those photographs are a spiritual entity. Albeit, they erroneously call it a spirit orb or angel orb. I have demonstrated quite clearly through scripture that those photographs are indeed of the Holy Spirit.
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 10:21 am
@FBM,
You have built up an arsenal of ideas against truth and on account of that may never see the truth at all.
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
Btw, I was born and raised in America and I am not a foreigner.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 11:07 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

A photograph or video is considered proof in a court of law.

Before the days of digital photography and photoshopping, and then only after a thorough forensic examination of the negatives.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 11:08 am
@Patches,
That makes you a foreigner. Foreigner is an English word, it applies to those who are not English, foreigner.
neologist

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Mr. Green
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit before the days of digital photography and photoshopping.
http://hoosierparanormal.com/Images/orb-photo-001.jpg
The claim that those photos have been faked is now debunked.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:54 pm
@Patches,
Where's your sources for any of your claims?
izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:56 pm
@neologist,
On a serious note Patches does seem to have a problem with foreigners, most of his attacks on FBM seem to be about him residing in S. Korea.
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Here is one source.

http://muchpics.com/this-1920s1930s-photograph-contains-what-some-believe-to-be-a-true-orb-what-is-interesting-is-this-was-captured-on-film-and-it-is-uncommon-to-capture-orbs-in-film-photography/
neologist

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Patch is a perfect example of how one professing belief can provide more reason to deny than the most articulate unbeliever.

I'd still like to see a Patch, Squeak, and Romeo symposium. We could all stand to one side, occasionally poking with sticks.
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:15 pm
@neologist,
You needn't be bashing your Christian brother. You are not the finest of examples either.
neologist

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:40 pm
@Patches,
Sorry for the bash.
But as long as you persist in ipse dixit proclamations, I fear you should expect an occasional wake up from my side.

BTW, I was raised in the Catholic tradition and none of what you have posted seems even vaguely familiar.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 02:44 pm
@Patches,
That's not a source, it's a webpage hosting pictures.

Who took the picture? When was it taken? Who is in the picture? Who has examined the negatives? Are the negatives still available for examination?
Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 03:01 pm
@izzythepush,
The photo was taken with film and not a digital camera. It is believed to have been taken around the 1920s-1930s before photoshop. If you want more information, you can contact these people -

http://hoosierparanormal.com/orbs.html

They may be able to give you more information on it.
izzythepush

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 05:43 pm
@Patches,
No, that's your job. You're the one claiming this is a genuine photo from the 1920s, not me. If you're too lazy or lack the wherewithal to check the veracity of your claims, then everything you claim is bogus, including the first picture.

What you're saying is you saw a picture on the internet, and without bothering to find out anything about it's provenance you immediately believed it was a picture of God.

You're like a parody of a gullible idiot. It's hard to believe that anyone as daft as you actually exists in real life.
0 Replies

FBM

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 06:37 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

You have built up an arsenal of ideas against truth and on account of that may never see the truth at all.

Once again, you fail to respond directly to the point I made and instead misdirect with empty rhetoric. That's about as dishonest as it gets, intellectually speaking. How would you feel about a country that has "IN ALLAH WE TRUST" on their money? A bunch of dangerous religious fanatics? How about someone from a different religion claiming that their photos of orbs of light show that their god is the real one? How about claims of miracles from someone who worships Hindu gods? You'd feel about them the way rational people feel about your irrational nonsense, I'd wager. It would help if you were capable of seeing yourself from others' perspectives. That's a skill that can be developed, and it seems that most people think it's pretty important to do so. Especially psychiatrists...

Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 08:34 pm
@FBM,
http://www.orble.com/im/003/05/534010242963055843464557577819n.jpg
0 Replies

Patches

Wed 22 Apr, 2015 08:46 pm
http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv26ie4plz1qbatwqo1_1280.jpg