World's first successful penis transplant

contrex

Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:43 pm
I'm sure you'll all read about this subject elsewhere. It reminded me of a joke I once heard.

A guy has a bad stammer, and a very large penis. He gets married and after a few months his wife is loving their sex life but is getting tired of his stammer. It makes conversations tedious. She asks him to see a doctor, who runs some tests and tells him that the problem is his penis. Being so large it is robbing his brain of blood and affecting the speech centre. The doctor says a transplant of a smaller penis will enable him to speak without a stammer. he goes home and tells his wife and she says he should have the operation. He goes ahead and when he comes round he looks under the sheet and indeed he now has a tiny penis. His wife comes to visit and he can speak fluently! They go home and have lots of wonderful conversations but what do you know? Sex just isn't the same for his wife, and she tells him to go back to the doctor. "Can you reverse the operation?", he asks. "Not b-b-b-b-b-bloody likely!" says the doctor.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 918 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies