Do Women Sexualize Themselves?

Olivier5

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 07:09 pm
@Olivier5,
Or should we say: same-species relationship?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 09:55 pm
@Olivier5,
Have no problem with that at all.

Naturally when replying I am thinking of myself, thought about being bi when I was younger but just couldn't do it.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 06:02 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Same here, although i must admit that to call it "same-species relationship" makes it sound much more appealing....
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 09:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yet a male may perceive her as sexualizing themselves for "them"
you said.

You bet if I am putting on leggings and boots and makeup - I AM sexualizing myself for 'them' - men to lust for me and women to envy me.
I am not just wearing it to show myself off - I am also loooove the way I look and want to see admiration in eyes of people I don't know. Smile

I just hate when people saying they doing it for themselves.
Like if anyone just dying to do extra work when it is not nesessary. Sure!
Olivier5

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 09:04 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
You bet if I am putting on leggings and boots and makeup - I AM sexualizing myself for 'them' - men to lust for me and women to envy me.

I love your honesty, Eli. 'Women to envy me'... So true!
Eliusa

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:36 pm
@Olivier5,
See, we are match made in heaven! LOL
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 01:39 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
I just hate when people saying they doing it for themselves.
Like if anyone just dying to do extra work when it is not nesessary. Sure!

Being girly, painting your nails, the second you put on a lipstick you love and look in the mirror, yet you are home, not going anywhere, feeling beautiful on the outside, ..................................... is work? Smile

Eliusa, you sound as if you don't love yourself. You'd rather only spend time on yourself on the outside, if there is a dangling carrot at the end, be it to be envied or admired or lusted after. If you loved yourself, (not as in being up yourself) you'd walk out the door with or without make-up, boots and still feel beautiful and not need that attention.

Eliusa

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 02:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
That is exactly what I am doing. Walking out the way I feel. Dressed up if I feel like it or dress down if I don't feel like it.
And as I said I do not wear makeup. I love myself enough to love myself naturale.
And I can score this way.
However sometimes I feel like to kill with my looks, so I know how.
If I had done it daily it would be unfair to the rest of the people. lol
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 04:06 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FS, I would never doubt a word you say, but try to get the male point of view. Women put on the war paint with fresh manicure, push up bra, and a cute, fluttery skirt and then get all perturbed when a man looks them over. It is unjust, is what it is.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 04:15 pm
@roger,
Lols. I actually have been noting my nieces doing exactly that and then I shake my head and think WT? Here in addition it's mid-rift, must show stomach... Even our "daughter" is dressing a little this way, though I am not bias but would state " classier" she has a way of doing it.

The problem is, "some" girls follow trend and they don't realise the dangers, rather have their own respect and feel that is enough.

There is an Aussie slang for this I assume is man made? Wink "prick teasers" which is very harsh and was around in my days as well, as a youth which I thought was un-fair BUT I get it.

I'm all for equality and understanding. But I don't believe the kids of today see this at all, rather "trend". Nor do they see danger.
roger

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 04:27 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You mean I can also expose my "midrift? I doubt I would get the kind of attention I were after.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 04:28 pm
@roger,
Well, I don't know. Would you like to show me? I certainly will be honest Wink
roger

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2015 04:46 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No, because I'm sure you would be honest.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I doubt girls are let out without ONE at least adult telling them to cover up and do not go out like that.
Do not underestimate youth. They KNOW what they are doing.
Trend is just an excuse for adults to say 'we aren't guilty that our daughters dress up like sluts'.
And yes, prick teaser is a very good description.
Eliusa

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 06:56 am
@roger,
How many packs your midrift is?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 07:31 am
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Do not underestimate youth. They KNOW what they are doing.

Exactly. And they are not going to desexualize until they're past menopause. Life happens only once.
FBM

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 07:43 am
Seems to me that practically every member of every species of reptile, mammal, fish or whatever has at least one and usually several methods of maximizing its reproductive attractiveness and availability. Why would this be different with humans of any gender? We're members of the animal kingdom. So what?
Eliusa

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 08:30 am
@Olivier5,
Easy on menopause, would you Smile)
Olivier5

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 08:31 am
@Eliusa,
Alright... :-)
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 08:33 am
@FBM,
Nothing. Just be honest about why are you sexualizing yourself and not try to make this 'I do it for myself' action. And no problem with that!
0 Replies