Average Age?

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:08 pm
Im with you doglover.... I have several ages.
In my religion there are basically 3 ages... Maiden , Mother , Crone. I am mother.
Sexually... I think of myself as Crone. ( maturity & demanding quality yet always looking for the quickie )
As for anything else... ahh screw it... I aint but 10 years old.!!! Rolling Eyes
Im kidding of course.
I do think that it is wonderful that we can all relate to each other with out any pretense of age/sex/religion etc. honestly... I have always been a bad person when it came to judging people. I always associated younger people ( younger then me ) not worth my time. Embarrassed > I said that out loud didnt i < Embarrassed oh well.
But now that I have gotten on this web site, I am forced to look beyond labels / descriptions wich has always been an issue with me.
Strange.. but true ... technology can teach humanity... to a certain extent?
I had someone PM me the other day. they have been 'tracking' my posts?????? WTF??? Any-who they questioned my age because of the things I have talked about and have been through. Wouldnt you know, they called me a liar? Shocked... that is something I would have normally done. Talk about lesson learned the hard way. I will never do that to anyone again now that I have been on the recieving end of things..... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:10 pm
I'm surprised about the age spread. I do believe we have more than 2 under 20 years old.

I'm 35
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:11 pm
Cicerone.... if seniors are the majority on this forum.. I better start making a buck on vending machines filled with depends underware.... hahahhahhhaha
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:12 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
...?
I had someone PM me the other day. they have been 'tracking' my posts?????? WTF??? Any-who they questioned my age because of the things I have talked about and have been through. Wouldnt you know, they called me a liar? Shocked..:

Thats pretty bizarre, someone tracking your posts then calling you a liar. Someone must have too much time on their hands!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:14 pm
hmmmmmm

i can see that hamburger and a few others of his vintage haven't checked in yet. there are definitely some 70+ members here, who can give a lot of people a run for their money.

50 - 70 is the biggest group now, but your poll gives that clump 20 years, vs. 5 and 10 years for the other clumps.

22 out of the 29 current votes are 30+. Seems about the same as a number of the other forums I visit.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:16 pm
shewolf, For those that have incontinence problems, it's not so funny. And it smells bad.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:19 pm
Thinking about what Sam said: my husband went to the office supply to get printer ribbons for our printers yesterday. When the sales clerk, estimated age somewhere between 18 and 25, was ringing up the order, he quipped, "Boy it sure was cheaper using carbon paper." By her expression, it dawned on him that she had no clue about what he was talking about.

You've all probably seen that e-mail going around about the things this year's highschool graduating class have never experienced.

Sheesh, the more I type here the older I realize I am.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:20 pm
Incontinence is a big problem. I definatly didnt mean to offend. Im sorry . :-(
i am a geriatric nurse.. my sence of humor is sometimes crude.

and yes.. this person DID have alot of time on thier hands. Apparently they have done this before and have had confrontations with other members on this forum. Im not the first one. Problem solved... I hope.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:21 pm
I'm rapidly approaching 70, and I can outwork a man twice my age.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:22 pm
Is that a new walker, foxfire?
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:28 pm
ehBeth wrote:
hmmmmmm...50 - 70 is the biggest group now, but your poll gives that clump 20 years, vs. 5 and 10 years for the other clumps.

t.

Yes...before I am accused of age discrimination: As I was creating the poll, when I got down to "60-70" or so, I got the message "Too many poll options" so I clumped them together. tsk tsk. Would have been cleaner in 10 year increments all the way. But thought the younger 5 year increments might be interesting.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:28 pm
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:32 pm
43 till november
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:47 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
shewolf, For those that have incontinence problems, it's not so funny. And it smells bad.

If one still cares about that sort of thing Embarrassed
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 01:23 pm
Sniff. I do care.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:05 pm
46 for a few more days
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:34 pm

Quote:
I'm rapidly approaching 70, and I can outwork a man twice my age.

JLN, didn't you mean to say "half my age?" Confused
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:55 pm
Okay, what's the average age down to Region Philbis' post at 39? Wink
0 Replies

bromeliad

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:08 pm

But most of the time I feel very old. Not *mature*, mind you, just old. That's how I feel. I usually *act* like an 8 yr old.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:21 pm
bromeliad, I'm 68 and feel like 58. Wink
0 Replies