3
   

Do logic and critical thinking have a place on A2K?

 
 
nononono
 
  -3  
Mon 9 Feb, 2015 09:52 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr, you're inconsequential to me. You have poor self esteem as you have shown through your posts and also in private messages to me.

In order to compensate for your low self opinion, you go along with whatever the crowd agrees on. If this were an MRA website, you'd be agreeing with them because they'd be in the majority there.

There's nothing wrong with liking yourself just the way you are wmwcjr. You need to work on accepting yourself. You're going to be living in your skin for a long time; why not look at all the positives about yourself during the time you have and be happy about them? Develop your own unique voice; you'll find it's a rewarding process.
glitterbag
 
  4  
Mon 9 Feb, 2015 10:52 pm
@nononono,
Now this is funny, you calling anybody inconsequential. Project much?
wmwcjr
 
  4  
Tue 10 Feb, 2015 01:56 am
@glitterbag,
Those who take themselves way too seriously often have no sense of humor. The same can also be said of those who are consumed with hatred, which is also true of nononono. All that hatred can't possibly be healthy. He'll likely end up with an ulcer in the near future, and it will be his fault and his fault alone.

Firefly will cite individual cases of rape, and nononono will respond that firefly is expressing hatred of all men. That makes him a liar.

He has the maturity of a spoiled brat in junior high. In fact, he is an online bully. He objects to being thumbed down and tagged with insults, yet he does the same thing. He's been one of the most abusive members here. He's not a gentleman because he has no class. Just an abusive big mouth.

What we have here is not an ideological conflict, as between coldjoint and bobsal. That's just politics. What we have with nononono, hawkeye10, and BillRM (with maxdancona standing by as a sympathizer) is a complete lack of decency. These guys are down in the sewer, morally speaking. You wouldn't want your daughter or your son around any of them. They're lowlifes who would be banned at just about any other website. They revel in their own wretchedness. In fact, they're the worst online personalities I've ever encountered.
oralloy
 
  -3  
Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:02 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
wmwcjr, you're inconsequential to me. You have poor self esteem as you have shown through your posts and also in private messages to me.

In order to compensate for your low self opinion, you go along with whatever the crowd agrees on. If this were an MRA website, you'd be agreeing with them because they'd be in the majority there.

There's nothing wrong with liking yourself just the way you are wmwcjr. You need to work on accepting yourself. You're going to be living in your skin for a long time; why not look at all the positives about yourself during the time you have and be happy about them? Develop your own unique voice; you'll find it's a rewarding process.

I don't know what level his self esteem is (I know my own self esteem is sky high, but haven't a clue about anyone else), but wmwcjr does not engage in the name-calling that so many here have engaged in recently. In my view that puts him a cut above all the intolerant thugs and malicious taggers.

To put it another way, I'd much rather have a civilized discussion with wmwcjr than listen to firefly and company spew a load of intolerant drek at me.

I agree with your point that people should be happy with themselves as they really are.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Tue 10 Feb, 2015 02:19 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
The same can also be said of those who are consumed with hatred, which is also true of nononono. All that hatred can't possibly be healthy. He'll likely end up with an ulcer in the near future, and it will be his fault and his fault alone.

I just disagreed with his assessment of you. I also disagree with your assessment of him.

He isn't consumed with hatred. He just wants men to be treated fairly.


wmwcjr wrote:
He has the maturity of a spoiled brat in junior high. In fact, he is an online bully. He objects to being thumbed down and tagged with insults, yet he does the same thing. He's been one of the most abusive members here. He's not a gentleman because he has no class. Just an abusive big mouth.

As far as I've seen, he has only acted out in self defense when others have attacked him first.


wmwcjr wrote:
What we have with nononono, hawkeye10, and BillRM (with maxdancona standing by as a sympathizer) is a complete lack of decency. These guys are down in the sewer, morally speaking. You wouldn't want your daughter or your son around any of them. They're lowlifes who would be banned at just about any other website. They revel in their own wretchedness. In fact, they're the worst online personalities I've ever encountered.

I've no objection to the morals of any of the four you named.

There are posters here on a2k who actually gleefully support sending innocent people to prison (and yes I'm talking about the Amanda Knox case). If you want to get a good look into the face of evil, go take a look at those posters.
nononono
 
  0  
Tue 10 Feb, 2015 03:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I don't know what level his self esteem is (I know my own self esteem is sky high, but haven't a clue about anyone else), but wmwcjr does not engage in the name-calling that so many here have engaged in recently. In my view that puts him a cut above all the intolerant thugs and malicious taggers.


No, I agree. Look, I'm acerbic. I will fully admit that. That's my personality. But that's because I have little patience for bullshit.

I think wmwcjr is a pleasant person. I just think he tries way too hard to gain popularity. If he spent half that time working on accepting himself, he'd be a much stronger person.
0 Replies
 
Frank Apisa
 
  4  
Tue 10 Feb, 2015 07:58 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

A2K is also the home of sad clowns (such as Timur)...


https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStw3UA8nLNZ4rYwDMW2Rkt4e9gqIfZ2sSfNQ4RPUN7hatABo06tLuQiQ

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e697eed81fa60b5e4623b72a3de23767?r=R&d=identicon&s=180

Quote:
... and happy clowns (such as Frank Apisa).


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0wwyuTqq0JXHx3Kh8L9ztDDutSIO6BiT0fuYQQpoEYaTRnyzl

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/e4c10c8334a117b0a73baa73ae10d529?r=R&d=identicon&s=180
0 Replies
 
neologist
 
  1  
Sat 14 Feb, 2015 05:16 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
Do logic and critical thinking have a place on a2k?
Do you really have to ask?
glitterbag
 
  1  
Sat 14 Feb, 2015 05:32 pm
@oralloy,
Why does Amanda Knox want innocent people sent to jail???
wmwcjr
 
  1  
Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:58 pm
@neologist,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gifhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gifhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gif
0 Replies
 
wmwcjr
 
  1  
Sat 14 Feb, 2015 06:59 pm
@glitterbag,
http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gifhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gifhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gif
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Sun 15 Feb, 2015 03:21 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Why does Amanda Knox want innocent people sent to jail???

Your lies about Amanda Knox are despicable.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Am I the most hated A2K member ever? - Question by nononono
Freedom of speech on A2K - Question by nononono
Israel's Reality - Discussion by Miller
Does mob mentality rule A2K? - Question by nononono
Why all the Decryptonite stuff? - Question by Tes yeux noirs
Flowers and Sunshine - Question by nononono
Italian Cruise Ship Disaster - Discussion by firefly
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/15/2019 at 07:53:46