LGBT Equality, Civil Rights and Social Concerns

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:17 am
Gays would be 'put to death by bullets to the head' under proposed initiative in California
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/gays-would-be-put-to-death-by-bullets-to-the-head-under-proposed-initiative-in-California

"Thou shalt not kill"... Apparently our warmongering GOP don't care what the Bible says...

"The thief cometh not but to steal, kill and destroy."

Yup, this kind of hate adequately fits the GOP's motives and their evil love of money...

Are they on the true God's team? Apparently not!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:19 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/11083793_869675309760676_5762962048746732152_o.png
maxdancona

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:56 am
@TheCobbler,
That is just silly.
0 Replies

rakhuwin8i

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:03 am
@maxdancona,
hello
sir i have no idea sorry
thanks
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:01 am
My position on gays is that the majority culture has a right to suppress homosexuality though I dont know that we should use it.

My position on the sexually confuse (aka transgendered) is that most of the time they need profession pathological help, not tolerance.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:16 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Liberal Prof Dershowitz: Cruz was “Off the Charts Brilliant”

Liberal Prof Dershowitz: Cruz was “Off the Charts Brilliant”
Posted on March 23, 2015, 10:54 am by Keith Koffler • 7 Comments

Quote:
Ted Cruz, who announced his presidential candidacy today, will be the subject of much vitriol in the press. But he won’t receive the epithet most coveted by liberals when they go after conservatives: They can’t say he’s stupid.

“Off the charts brilliant,” is what legendary liberal Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said of his former student in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer a year ago.

Dershowitz had trouble rating another former Harvard student, Barack Obama, who despite multiple attempts couldn’t get into Dershowitz’s class.

“The computer kept him out,” Dershowitz said. “It wasn’t my fault.”

Ahh, the computer.

In the video below, Dershowitz tells Piers Morgan of CNN in 2013 that Cruz was one of the most intelligent students he ever taught:

One of the sharpest students I had . . . I’ve had 10,000 students over my 50 years at Harvard . . . he has to qualify among the brightest of the students.

Some of those on your list are good ideas, the rest are exaggerated by the progressive media. The media does not explanations for his politics they just want to smear him.

Anyone with their head out of their ass would see that. even those who have to pull their head out of someone elses.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/03/23/liberal-prof-dershowitz-cruz-charts-brilliant/
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:19 am
@FBM,
Quote:
In 1976, the General Convention of the Episcopal Church declared that “homosexual persons are children of God who have a full and equal claim with all other persons upon the love, acceptance, and pastoral concern and care of the Church"

Thanks for the info. I think the Anglicans (also Catholic lite) are somewhere there too. Now let's hope Pope Francesco can push the CC to recognize homosexuality as one form of love among others...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:43 pm
was that really necessary? You boys and girls who are working to justify the new era of mod interference here are really starting to piss me off.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
was that really necessary?

OK? I get sick of the whining about Christianity.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
You talking to me?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 04:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
And what is your opinion of the "sexually confused" (aka bisexuals) which make up 85% of the population?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 08:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
85% of the population?

Absolute Bullshit
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2015 08:18 pm
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:36 pm
Quote:
Those Against Indiana’s Religious Freedom Law are Either Ignorant or Liars

Quote:
I have to be straight forward right at the outset on this faux controversy over the new Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Those losing their tiny minds about it are either wholly ignorant of what is in the law, or know full well what is in it and are lying about the law in order to push their anti-Christian, gay-supporting agenda. There can be no other choice, here.

Firstly, before we even get to the case in Indiana, to act as if this whole idea is “new” is specious. Religious Freedom Restoration Acts (RFRA) have been around since President Bill Clinton signed one in the 1990s.

The first such law was signed in 1993 by Bill Clinton and was passed unanimously by the House of Representatives where it was sponsored by no less than New York’s Chuck Schumer, now one of the farthest left Senators in Washington D.C.

Furthermore, 30 other states have RFRA laws just like Indiana’s or other laws that offer RFRA-like protections–including liberal states like Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Washington state, and Illinois.

In fact, 19 other states have laws almost exactly like the new Indiana law and no one is suddenly boycotting them. So, to act as if Indiana is alone, here, is a lie-based talking point.

Additionally, all the hysterical attacks from halfwitted liberals out there are not addressing a single thing in the bill but instead are making wild-eyed, spittle-specked assumptions that the bill somehow outlaws gays. So, here is the text of the Indiana bill in case you need to see it.

But the fact is, the new Indiana statute does not give anyone the license to discriminate against gays or anyone else for that matter. We already have federal laws that prevent such things and this law doesn’t make any attempts to overturn those protections.

Additionally, this law has nothing at all to do with how citizens interact with other citizens. This law addresses what government does to people with religious convictions. This law covers how government interacts with the people, not how the people interact with each other.

There are plenty of other laws that prevent discrimination and this RFRA law doesn’t do a single thing to upset them.

Yes, when all is said and done, if you are one of those running around vomiting all over yourself because of this law you are either an ignoramus who knows nothing at all about what he is talking about, or you are a liar using lies to push your gay agenda.

http://www.publiusforum.com/2015/03/28/those-against-indianas-religious-freedom-law-are-either-ignorant-or-liars/

0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:58 pm
http://cdn1.godfatherpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Black-Baker-and-KKK1.jpg

http://godfatherpolitics.com/21376/gays-say-jewish-business-must-print-death-to-israel-signs/#
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 10:29 pm
I was reading that 40% of the so called transgendered try to kill themselves at least once.

Sounds to me like something to be discouraged.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 09:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
Telling transgendered people they can't eat at your restaurant will make them feel all the more welcome. (cynical)
0 Replies