Hanged Man

Wiyaka

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2004 06:21 pm
Quote:
Can you guys shut up and stop being off topic? The point of this thread was about the riddle! If you want to talk, PM each other

Have you poked around the site yet? We're just being ourselves, such as we are. Cav, Gus, Aquiunk, Craven You're all right. I forgot that he'd need an accomlice, especially with the elevator being stuck between floors and the crime scene is on the 12th floor, in the back of the building, overlooking that bad fake Pakistani restaurant that specializes in frozen blubber on a stick,(actually, frozen lard, since they are aware of the ban on whale hunting) except on Friday, the night of the death, when their speciality in curried kidneys.

Hi! Pedro, Like your style. Twisted Evil Welcome to A2K. having fun yet? :wink:

Cav, started working that starter today. Looks like it should do fine. It's already souring up nicely. Can't wait until tomorrow to bake. Had compamy and phone calls on and of yesterday, besides a morning meeting, so it'll be tomorrow we try the recipe. Now that I have the starter, I can try all sorts of recipes. Myahahahahaha Twisted Evil Look out world, here comes the mad, sourdough lady!
0 Replies

rich311

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:22 pm
could be a murder
This could just be a murder. Somebody came in, hung the guy, spilled some water on the floor, and left with the ladder. The way I have heard this in the past is to say there are no windows or vents, and the only door to the room was locked from the inside.

Just a little tip for next time Laughing
0 Replies

SimMaster

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 08:13 pm
Wow, you guys added some nice twists to the riddle.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 09:59 am
SM,

They're quick on the draw with alternative plotting. Most of us have seen enough, Bogie, Edward G robinson, Ritz brothers, Marx Brothers,Mel Brooks and others to be fairly clever about setting up a crime scene.

Actually, I think they could do one hell of a great mystery novel if they could all collaborate on it. Maybe, a chapter a piece from a different character's point of view. Then Drom could bring it all in the last chapter and show that the main investigating officer did it to hide the fact that he/she not only stole the diamonds, sold the secret government plans for peaceful take over of Madagascar, but also switch salt for the sugar in the mayor's coffee...or some such.
0 Replies