Packing the luggage for England fans :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:24 pm
Zooming out
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:27 pm
Now Dutch, some of them lads could be considered good for amateur boxing in the Olympics :wink:
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:33 pm
Awfully surprised that Ecuador lost, but was rather appalled by Holland's performance.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:39 pm
Only a brain damaged woman would be 'awfully surprised' that Ecuador lost, they had no chance from the word go, we certainly did not play well either, but there was only ever going to be one winner.

What does 'appalled by Holland's performance' mean exactly Clary, you are really talking stupid, it was a hard emotional game with Holland and Portugal, everybody with a blot of sense knew it would be physical, it's the ref's job to control that, and he didn't. He should be really bollocked.

Stick to your hockey and table tennis, your talking really crass.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:44 pm
Blow for blow I must agree with you Mathos, sorry Clary, but do you really understand football? :wink:
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:47 pm
Mathos wrote:
Only a brain damaged woman would be 'awfully surprised' that Ecuador lost, they had no chance from the word go, we certainly did not play well either, but there was only ever going to be one winner.

What does 'appalled by Holland's performance' mean exactly Clary, you are really talking stupid, it was a hard emotional game with Holland and Portugal, everybody with a blot of sense knew it would be physical, it's the ref's job to control that, and he didn't. He should be really bollocked.

This is the NOT thread, Mathos
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:49 pm
No they don't Dutch, I would never pass comment like that on a subject I knew nothing about.

They have no idea on the real passion football generates, the bloody cross has been in the ball park for years.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:52 pm
No they don't Dutch, I would never pass comment like that on a subject I knew nothing about.

They have no idea on the real passion football generates, the bloody cross has been in the ball park for years.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 03:54 pm

0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:01 pm
Clary wrote:
Mathos wrote:

This is the NOT thread, Mathos

Awfully and appalled start with A. That is the point of this thread. You don't have to chuck insults around like there's no tomorrow, crass is as crass does...
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:09 pm
Clary, clary (note I'm sticking to the thread) have a sense of humour don't take things to seriously. Smile
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:10 pm
Football supercedes it all Clary, that is the difference.

It's important it's like the creation of the world, a big bang.

Just go dry the pots and do some ironing.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 04:10 pm
Football supercedes it all Clary, that is the difference.

It's important it's like the creation of the world, a big bang.

Just go dry the pots and do some ironing.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2006 05:35 pm
Dodging the issues.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 04:10 am
Generally without a sense of humour. (It seems Mathos is taking it too seriously; if he appends NOT to awfully and appalled, he will see he's getting all hot under the collar for nothing; and he need not resort to that sort of insult, I get hurt easily)
0 Replies