contrex

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:41 am
A furious row has developed between Charb's family and Jeannette Bougrab, who claims, and is widely said, to have been Charb's partner for 3 years. The family has denied this and demanded that she does not attend his funeral or mention his name to the media. This is intriguing because Bougrab is 1. The daughter of an Algerian "Harki" (Algerian soldier who fought for France in the Algerian war of independence in the late 50s/early 60s; they mostly came to France after independence) 2. An ex-Muslim atheist who fought for laïcité (essentially, separation of religion from the state), and (shock!) 3. A politician in the UMP who served as a minister under Sarkozy.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 04:47 am
@contrex,
On the other hand, many of Charb's friends have assured, AFP writes, that "Charb et Jeannette Bougrab entretenaient bien une relation amoureuse".
contrex

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2015 05:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

On the other hand, many of Charb's friends have assured, AFP writes, that "Charb et Jeannette Bougrab entretenaient bien une relation amoureuse".

Leur complicité est dit d'avoir eu une durée de 3 ans, l'âge de la p'tit fille de Bougrab.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 04:46 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-105-587x391.jpg
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 04:48 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-1110-587x303.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 04:49 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-861-587x366.jpg
0 Replies

imawonderingwhy

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:15 pm
How come no one ever says/writes,

Je suis [Iraqi name], [Afghan name], [Vietnamese name], [Guatemalan name], ... ?

Do a rough count of the numbers? It ain`t even close.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Are you eally JJT or JTT or whatever that idiot's name is/was?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Who is stopping you?
ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:30 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
you mean like the Je suis Ahmed group I posted about earlier this week?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Ha!

A David Icke follower.

He's a total and utter deluded wanker who is ridiculed mercilessly in Britain.
The simple fact that you not only visit his website, but actually quote from it and link it, really does confirm that you are what most of us think you are, Qualoonymoth.
imawonderingwhy

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
@Olivier5,
You miss the point, by a wide measure. Such is the plight of those who are easily overwhelmed by such rank propaganda.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:11 pm
@Setanta,
I'm at a loss as to the pure evil relishing in the pain of others, sympahties as well ( I spelt wrong deliberately)... cause I'm getting old too!
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 03:17 pm
@imawonderingwhy,
Probably JTT.

Anyway, you're already proving to be a scratched record everywhere so you are now going on my ignore list.

Bye bye.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 04:15 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Ha!

A David Icke follower.

He's a total and utter deluded wanker who is ridiculed mercilessly in Britain.
The simple fact that you not only visit his website, but actually quote from it and link it, really does confirm that you are what most of us think you are, Qualoonymoth.

What works have you read of him? Tell me that.

And I am not a follower at all!. I researched a lot and I agree completely with Icke, including his reptilians!
You have not even one clue how deep the rabbit hole goes and you are one of those people who think they can now about witthout any investigation at all!
It is called the height of arrogance.

But posting only an Ad Hominem is only saying you are lacking in argunments.

Now, tell me, what exactly is bothering you, mate?!

0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 04:39 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-1110-587x303.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7JabG4IcAITQHH.jpg:small

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/charlie-hebdo-marsch-durch-paris-mit-staatschefs-auf-einsamer-strasse-a-1012649.html

They lead themselves marched 100 meters at a closed street closed by by 3000 policeman.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:49 pm
@katsung47,
Thank you very much! I didn't know this but figures!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2015 11:51 pm
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/get-attachment-412.jpg
katsung47

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 06:11 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
The Charlie Hebdo Attack: Characteristics of a False Flag Operation?

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, January 14, 2015

The Charlie Hebdo affair has many of the characteristics of a false flag operation. The attack on the cartoonists’ office was a disciplined professional attack of the kind associated with highly trained special forces; yet the suspects who were later corralled and killed seemed bumbling and unprofessional. It is like two different sets of people.

Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers.

It is a plausible inference that the ID left behind in the getaway car was the ID of the two Kouachi brothers, convenient patsies, later killed by police, and from whom we will never hear anything, and not the ID of the professionals who attacked Charlie Hebdo. An important fact that supports this inference is the report that the third suspect in the attack, Hamyd Mourad, the alleged driver of the getaway car, when seeing his name circulating on social media as a suspect realized the danger he was in and quickly turned himself into the police for protection against being murdered by security forces as a terrorist.

Hamyd Mourad says he has an iron-clad alibi. If so, this makes him the despoiler of a false flag attack. Authorities will have to say that despite being wrong about Mourad, they were right about the Kouachi brothers. Alternatively, Mourad could be coerced or tortured into some sort of confession that supports the official story.

The American and European media have ignored the fact that Mourad turned himself in for protection from being killed as a terrorist as he has an alibi. I googled Hamid Mourad and all I found (January 12) was the main US and European media reporting that the third suspect had turned himself in. The reason for his surrender was left out of the reports. The news was reported in a way that gave credence to the accusation that the suspect who turned himself in was part of the attack on Charlie Hebdo. Not a single US mainstream media source reported that the alleged suspect turned himself in because he has an ironclad alibi.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-charlie-hebdo-attack-characteristics-of-a-false-flag-operation/5424669
0 Replies