Linkat

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:44 pm
I was trying to get on and could not log on - I started looking at some of the threads and everyone's name was in black.

While reading through some things - it suddenly changed to the normal light blue and I was logged on without logging on.

What happened to our hamster - was he drinking?

jespah

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:45 pm
@Linkat,
We had server issues. I'm not certain that they're 100% resolved, by the way.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:49 pm
@jespah,
I thought I'd been banned again.

<sob>
Linkat

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 03:58 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I thought maybe some one was mad about my iced coffee complaint.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 04:05 pm
@Linkat,
This has happened before - I knew not to take it personally this time.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 04:59 pm
@jespah,
Ah, thank you, Jespah. I'm able to log in now. I've had intermittent problems with the Internet since two days ago; with "a2k" today (I never log out) I found myself logged out. It did not take you long to fix the problem.
Thanks again.

M-i-T
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 05:40 pm
Maybe every once in a while I need a reminder of just how important a2k is to me. I panicked when I couldn't log on. First thought: Damn! Am I gonna have to change my user name again and establish a new account?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 05:54 pm
@jespah,
I was sure I caused it, and that may be true. I've had issues lately (Contact Us knows, as I've sent a mix of messages about the issues - which I am sure I didn't imagine but explained poorly including not being able to nab the captcha the first of four times it happened, my repeatedly losing my own newly started Discussions by ossobuco - not ever showing on New Posts - into vapor, finding them again under My Topics (where I never look but did this time - the third instance but I don't remember the first two). Later, mod(s) answered and the threads were there all along.. (and others could see them all along, as I knew they could because people answered, which I could see once I found them under My Topics) under All Topics. I've never looked at All Topics before either. Live and learn.

So this morning, on top of all that, I couldn't log in with my million year old password. Or get a new one. Or manage to spell my email right each time I put it in, or get the captchas right (8 looks like B and vice versa). I gave up just after that, with a notice re the server. It's my fault...

I resolve to become calmer.
Glad to be back.
I've no idea what my password is now. I may or may not have changed it. The good part is, it's one or the other.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 07:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Hhahahahahahahhahahaaah..................me too....!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:50 am
@Linkat,
Well, I certainly benefitted from the hiatus.
I assumed it was my ISP so I just bagged any of the boards I frequent (watercolors , woodworking, geology). When I don't waste any time on air I can get some real work done.
Maybe it was a sign to quit screwin off arguing the bleedin obvious.
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:52 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I was sure I caused it, and that may be true.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GK6wFbTQcgw/T7PDWgW_swI/AAAAAAAABMM/rBVz7iwjTas/s160/bluth-no.gif
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:38 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Maybe it was a sign to quit screwin off arguing the bleedin obvious.

You could start by providing evidence for the bleeding obvious. Still no evidence that the sky is blue, water is wet and the queen is not a shapeshifting lizard.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
jespah

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:44 am
@izzythepush,
So you have a Dinocracy in the Mother country?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:49 am
@jespah,
According to some we do. (I'm not kidding.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 05:49 am
I had no problem yesterday morning. Later, The Girl asked me if i had had a problem, and i told her no. Not long after that, she took the little girl dog for a walk, and when she came back, i was here, looking to see what had gone on while i was not online. She said something about not being able to log in here, so i just rolled my eyes and pretended not to believe her. Sometimes i'm a bad man.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:08 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

We had server issues. I'm not certain that they're 100% resolved, by the way.

I think I found the problem....
http://i57.tinypic.com/2lazrrm.jpg
jespah

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 06:50 am
@tsarstepan,
I'll call up Robert and have him check for sharks. Thanks for the tip!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/9068c4242b9e11cb2e6726e50dc52836/tumblr_inline_n1de57Jxsk1qkibk9.gif
0 Replies

Joebro13243

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 03:40 pm
@Linkat,
jkjfkj thdekufkultrkuyt kujyf mhgv jhfu 6f
0 Replies