NASA's plan for a floating city above Venus

bearnard45

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2021 08:23 am
@Brandon9000,
This is a video about the possibility of the colonization of Venus put forward by NASA. Personally, I think the idea of colonizing Venus is a completely useless idea. Even more useless than colonizing Mars. Venus's environment is even more harsh than the environment on Mars which will we should understand that the life of human beings will be changed completely as a result of the harsh environment of Venus and will not be the same as we have on Earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7A0O_4J5LE
bearnard45

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 02:12 am
@bearnard45,
I may sound a bit conservative and old-fashioned but I guess that building floating platforms on Venus it`s just useless waste of money and time. I have already mentioned that colonizing Venus it`s a useless idea at all. It would be better if large space agencies invest in some projects that can preserve the environment on Earth. Using space technology to protect the environment I guess it`s a gut way to solve some environmental issues. I assume saving our own planet is much important than colonizing Venus or Mars where ordinary life for humans is impossible.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:09 pm
I'm pretty sure that if they seriously attempt to do such a city it will be far down the road and my grandchildren may or may not get to witness it taking place.
0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2021 04:35 am
@TheJackal,
Hopefully, NASA finally made a pretty good project. ESA and NASA are going to make a partnership in the environmental project. The first-ever partnership of its kind is based on observing Earth and environmental issues. This campaign will be based on observing the Earth from space with the help of satellite technology in order to save the environment on Earth. Such kind of stuff will be observed like coral reefs, glaciers, and other things that are in danger now.
bearnard45

Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2021 04:53 am
@bearnard45,
To be more accurate, this is not the first time when the land observation satellite technology is in the environmental preservation campaign. So this kind of satellites really helps scientists from space in environmental preservation campaigns.
0 Replies