Star Water Softener is driving father-in-law crazy

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 10:37 am
He has exhausted almost every single idea to fix the huge problem that he is having with his Star Water Softener. Every 3rd day when the system goes into recharge and it expellls the crud out of the system, it has been coming back in to the house in the mornings after. He has checked the angle of the discharge pipe and reburied it. He had the company send him the entire top part of the system (can't think of the name). He has cleaned out the system and still to no avail. Is there some kind of timing or computer system that regulates the valves to open and close? Could something be left open when it should close when it discharges? Who makes a Star Water Softner? I am having trouble locating their website. He has been working on this for several months. I told him that I would figure it out for him online. He knows very little about internet resources. Anyone out there who might can help or lead me in the right direction as to where to go would be a grat help.

Thanks

Patrick
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 998 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mac11

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 10:40 am
Welcome to a2k, skinneep.

I found the website: www.starwatersystems.com , but can offer no help with the actual problem your father-in-law is having. Good luck!
0 Replies

skinneep

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2004 10:43 am
Thanks mac11
Appreciate the help

thanks again
0 Replies