Why is rape discussed more than murder?

nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:44 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
you're not smart enough to do anything other than menial, low paid, unskilled work.

Classism!

And by the way, if you knew what one of my jobs was, you wouldn't be saying that.
nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:46 am
@Setanta,
You inferred that men are not raped.

Quote:
You accused me of being homophobic completely without reason,

You called me "Gayboy"!
izzythepush

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:49 am
@nononono,
I'm sure I would, your posts, your debating skills, your need to have simple things explained to you, all indicate someone of extremely low intelligence.
0 Replies

nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:49 am
The comments in this thread have been the equivalent of swatting flies so far. Oralloy and FBm are the only ones who have contributed actual discussion instead of personal attacks at me. This is a serious social phenomenon that deserves serious discussion.
izzythepush

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 06:59 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

You inferred that men are not raped.

This is an example of your monumental stupidity. Leaving aside the fact that in no way did Setanta suggest men weren't raped, the word you're looking for is implied. Implying something is active; were I to refer to your porcine prose then I would be implying you've probably got a lot of pig DNA in your genetic makeup. If (after looking up all the long words,) you came to the same conclusion then you would be inferring that I think you're some sort pig/chav hybrid.

So you inferred that Setanta suggested men were not raped, (even though he didn't.) Setanta didn't infer anything, or if he did he kept shtum.

Most people know the difference by the time they're 13.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:01 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

The comments in this thread have been the equivalent of swatting flies so far.

You've been shown to be very stupid and obsessed with rape/sexual violence. You're just too cretinous to realise that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:12 am
@nononono,
Your English sucks, too. The verb you wanted was imply, not infer. I suspect you don't know the definition of the verb infer. I didn't "call [you] Gayboy." I said: "Oh, so you're a gay boy." Based on your previous remark about raping me, even after i had pointed out that i'm an adult male, it was reasonable to assume that. Not only do you employ the straw man fallacy, you persist in it, just as you have persisted in your loaded question fallacy. At no time did i state or imply that men are not raped. I specifically asked you, in fact, what the incidence and prevalence of the rape of male homosexuals is. You didn't have an answer for that, just as you have never backed up any of your idiot claims about rape. As i said, you're piss poor at this.
nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:17 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Your English sucks, too. The verb you wanted was imply, not infer. I suspect you don't know the definition of the verb infer.

I don't give a fuk howe maney typoes/ bad gramers I mistakenkly use. If ur not retrdded, you probably INFFERRED what I maent.

Quote:
At no time did i state or imply that men are not raped. I specifically asked you, in fact, what the incidence and prevalence of the rape of male homosexuals is. You didn't have an answer for that, just as you have never backed up any of your idiot claims about rape.

Do I also need to provide you proof that the sky is blue (as it appears to human eyes.)?

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:24 am
@nononono,
Tell us something new.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:25 am
@FBM,
Hell no, he's doing what he does best: STIR ****.
nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
dude, I rape and eat an entire litter of baby kittens for breakfast everyday.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:27 am
@nononono,
You're full of **** and trying to gin up some false outrage. I will use the opportunity to point out the horses ass you (as if everyone didn't know it already.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:28 am
@Setanta,
He's going to ask for further clarification of that.
0 Replies

nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Hell no, he's doing what he does best: STIR ****.

You mean kind of like asserting that the world is round instead of flat?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:29 am
@nononono,
Jimmy Savile would joke about being a paedophile much the same way you're doing here, and for exactly the same reasons.
nononono

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:30 am
No more retarded comments please. Stay on topic.

Thank you.
Setanta

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:30 am
@nononono,
I'm happy to see you display your stupidity, both in language and logic.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:31 am
@nononono,
Asshole.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:32 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
Do I also need to provide you proof that the sky is blue (as it appears to human eyes.)?

Another attempt to establish your undemonstrated premise, and therefore a restatement of your loaded question.
izzythepush

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:32 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

No more retarded comments please.

I take it you're signing off then, you'd best take Oralboy with you if you want them to stop completely.