Does Anti Virus Work?

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 02:12 am
I manage to get infected with malware or viruses simply as often if I've anti virus software installed or not.

I just was infected having a malware and had to possess my computer disc wiped. The malware or whatever it had been disabled my Norton and slapped me.

I've had no anti virus prior to now and seemed to have the ability to choose years and not using a problem.

Does anybody else have that problem too? It is my opinion maybe a waste of cash, but in saying that I do not take chances like I've within the past.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 2,663 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed

Butrflynet

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 11:16 am
@davidhiep86,
Put a condom on your mouse to give you better protection in your indiscriminate clicking.
0 Replies

carlocksmith

Mon 19 Jan, 2015 07:16 am
@davidhiep86,
Try other version to save your PC
0 Replies

shanewilsonjr

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 04:18 am
@davidhiep86,
Wll Antiviruses are not totally fool proof ! Always think twice before clicking on an unknown link or webpage ! Always download from trustworthy websites !
0 Replies

Maxbond

Mon 4 May, 2015 06:35 am
According to me you can download and install AVG antivirus to your pc.It provides better protection among the virus and malware to entering in your system and make your system safe.
homeworkhelp

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 02:12 am
@Maxbond,
Try to get another version to protect your PC.
homeworkhelp

Thu 18 Jun, 2015 01:14 am
@homeworkhelp,
You should try AVG Or Quik Heal
0 Replies

EddyP

Fri 24 Jul, 2015 10:02 am
@davidhiep86,
I wouldn't ditch the anti virus software, it's very useful. I have noticed on a few of the comments that recommend AVG. AVG is good, but there are a few problems attached to it. You have to update the program constantly, they fail to automatically up date. Which can be dangerous because if you leave your computer a while it can be less protected.

Also - It lacks to communicate with Windows Vista and the last few updates e.g version 8 has seriously failed.

I use Kaspersky Lab. They have antivirus & internet security software and it has been extremely useful for me. It is 40 pounds but its really worth it.

Just stay away from the torrents!
0 Replies

danielchan204

Wed 29 Jul, 2015 10:21 pm
@davidhiep86,
Not totally but yes anti virus works. Download quality anti virus from trusted sites, you should try AVG , the best anti virus i know.
0 Replies

chenthilvel

Tue 27 Oct, 2015 07:47 am
@davidhiep86,
Antivirus refers to the traditional means of fighting computer malware. While hackers have become very much skilled and prolific in their spread of malware, conventional antivirus are being augmented with more advanced techniques and features. Antivirus software has become one component of security suites that offers multi-layered protection for computers.
0 Replies

jamesvasquez

Thu 29 Oct, 2015 03:48 am
Try with another one
The most good Anti Virus are
Kaspersky
Norton
Webroot
There are easy to use and have great parental control
0 Replies