FBM

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 07:57 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I'll bring the Dunks if you have the 12-sided die.

Doppleganger here. *rolls die* You're dead.
jespah

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2014 08:04 am
@FBM,
Damn.

/rolls rejuvenation spell/
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:53 pm
The first one of you dinks who casts magic missile is gonna be sent to the 7-11 for more Mountain Dew, and the door will be locked when you get back.
0 Replies

Tv123

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 02:44 pm
Is there still a debate about this?

I thought this was settled by science over a hundred years ago... It seems like there's just a few really ignorant people in the world who still deny evolution.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 04:37 pm
@Tv123,
Quote:

I thought this was settled by science over a hundred years ago... It seems like there's just a few really ignorant people in the world who still deny evolution.

You must have been asleep then. People are waking up to all the evolution shite and more! There will e a day when everybody denies evolution. I am 100% sure.
FBM

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 04:45 pm
@Tv123,
Tv123 wrote:

Sadly, yes, a few people are still living in the last century.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/goddidit.jpg
farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 07:56 pm
@FBM,
The GULO genes in carnivores show up as non-functioning pseudogenes occupying the same positions in primates. Can you Darwinians come up with a short explanation?
FBM

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:04 pm
@farmerman,
I'm gonna guess it had something to do with the haplorhine diet making it superfluous or redundant. That's about all I can pull out of my ass at the moment. Maybe after another pot of coffee and another Google search or three.
farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:10 pm
@FBM,
Youre burnin up!!
Think about the two basic suborders and how their diets were an agent of natural selection.
Thumbsy would say that DNA came first and" made us eat oranges". Most real scientists say that Dna merely was the record keeping of what the diet rought.
FBM

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2014 08:24 pm
@farmerman,
DNA came first and made us eat oranges? http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/roll.gifWhew! That's pure comedy gold there...
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 03:35 am
I am also wondering what DNA has to do with proof of evoluton
Can someone tell me?
farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 04:08 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I thought you aaid that you "understand all this science stuff" you just reject It?
So you don't have any idea what role DNA has in evidencing evolution?

wow,, the obtusity
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 10:55 am
Quote:
I am also wondering what DNA has to do with proof of evoluton
Can someone tell me?

No one?

Hmmmmm
farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 10:58 am
@Quehoniaomath,
telling you anything is like talking to a budgy.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:05 am
No one?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 11:09 am
@farmerman,
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/arguing-587x463.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:22 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Im not arguing. Im merely stating facts. Therefore that leaves only you as the extant fool.
0 Replies

Tv123

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:37 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
A simple google search could have explained that to you. Or a high school biology student. Whichever you have more immediate access to.

There are times when I also have very dumb questions to ask, but I don't embarrass myself by asking aloud. I usually use the Internet.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 12:55 pm
@Tv123,
Quote:
A simple google search could have explained that to you. Or a high school biology student. Whichever you have more immediate access to.

There are times when I also have very dumb questions to ask, but I don't embarrass myself by asking aloud. I usually use the Internet.

That is not a good reply of course, because you can't refer to "Google' as an answer! Of course I know I can find these things!

I am only interested in what people here think about this by themselve, not google!!!!!

So, you haven't given an answer at all!

I am stil waiting.

dalehileman

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2014 01:02 pm
@Tv123,
Quote:
...but I don't embarrass myself by asking aloud. I usually use the Internet
Tv you've made my whole day

I find some of our participants who seem terribly angry at all times about almost everything, don't recognize a joke
0 Replies