Last Suppers

Sententia

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 01:36 am
That face depicts my mind right after reading your post Joe. It would have been quite a funny joke if I hadn't just gone off ranting about them. Smile for your wit, though!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 07:17 am
For some reason I found myself re-reading this thread (from over a year ago) just now. And it struck me - all the recent efforts of some politicians to keep a woman in a vegetative state alive by artificial means. And the apparent ease with which the prisoners mentioned in this thread were put to death by the state. Mainly Texas. Hmm.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 07:30 am
insinuating a certain hypocrisy in action there msolga?
How could you?
GOP has been consistent in the way it obviates science. They wont even take medical authority in their deliberations. The GOP has determined that this woman is a sentient being and aint nothin gonna change their minds.

I particularly dislike any body who doesnt admit to even a teeny bit of doubt. The 15 year history of this story dismisses the recent claims of the Ms SHiavos parent, the Congress , and the pres.

Also how the judges are being villified because theyve been randomly chosen by pool; assignments frosts my shorts.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 07:39 am
farmerman wrote:
insinuating a certain hypocrisy in action there msolga?

Yes.

If human life is is sanctified, shouldn't this apply to prisoners of the state, too?
0 Replies