Don't-understanding relation situation

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 04:44 pm
what does it mean when my 17 years girlfriend tries making distance from me because of family concern like they are not willing to accept this relation at this age. I am 22 years old now and before they know everything about us, i have a good bonding with them.She wrote letter for me and delivered me by one of her best friend who is really supporting to of us. The latest latter she wrote me that she wants both family and me. If family is her body, then i am her soul. Also she strongly asked me for something to write her. She wrote me over 8-9 letters and i hadn't reply at all because i am confused about her steps.
This distance is really killing me. I want to see her as every way as possible. But she has no real intention to hang out with me for sometime. Even though, if we have little time to spend, then she just seemed to relax that nothing is going happen. She loves to chill with her friends. I have no problem with this, but my problem is i am not understanding both the situation and also her feelings. She is completely different person in letter. So what the right steps to make in such particular circumstance? I am hardly seeking for help and advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 706 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 06:07 pm
@Tuhin Srabony,
Spend some time with your friends and family. Enjoy some time that is separate from hers rather than revolving around her.

This will help you get some perspective on your relationship so you can know if and how it will go forward in the future.
Tuhin Srabony

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 06:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thnx.. @Butrflynet.......such a good view of living the only life....much appreciable....my heart really keen to do that.
0 Replies