Evolution: A Crumbling Theory

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 02:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Bullhit, you jut refusw to learn anything. SO, arguing with folks who make sense and call it something else is another sign of pathological denialism.

lol.

What this girl really ment, is of course the following:

"I can't handle the fact that there are people who disagree with evolution, but in order to protect my belief system, and use some Ad Hominems on them, so I can feel much better and relieved, it scares the **** out of me, if I found evolution is one big hoax!"

farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:42 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Oh, I can handle it very well. However, when a person <such as yourself, poses as someone who has a clue, its difficult to engage while your busy debying and shouting at others.

Lets face it, youre delusional with a psychotic streak. Im sure you've got to register with your local constabulary as some form of wacko .

Not "believing" in evolution is your choice. Shouting out that its flawed, without even understanding its tenets or what its about is a sign of ignorance and stupidity.
Perhps youd be more at home in the early Pleistocene, with all the other mouth breathing knuckle draggers

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 07:29 pm
I understand that all opinions must be welcome here. Trolls, however, should be removed from the board.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2014 11:51 am
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
The Troll is undoubtedly possesses many psychopathic personality traits. Entirely detached from reality, The Troll distorts the truth about not only present situations but also her past in an unsuccessful attempt to make herself more appealing

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20Troll
http://onelook.com/?w=Troll&ls=a

Bran thanks, it's not everyday……...
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2014 03:42 am
@dalehileman,
here is one who, for startes, doesn't knwo anything about clinical psychology and/or psychiatry and here it is used, lik it was in Russia (Goelag Archipel) to silence people who dare to think for themselves and reject the 'consensus'

It is a sad sad thing to see so much things like this.

0 Replies