Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

parados

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 01:27 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
- even when it's a common claim across so much of the violence?
Your evidence? You demand we only use evidence and then you promote this without any evidence. Surely you must have metadata that would show this is common. What percent makes it common?

Quote:

- Even when attacks on churches are one of the most common forms in so many countries?
Really? Again, I ask to see your evidence. Attacks on Mosques in the US could be claimed to be quite common based solely on anecdotal evidence.

Quote:

- Even when the parents of suicide bombers, who happen to be muslim and are calling their sons/daughters martyrs are also in on it?
Evidence to support that statement? Palestinian attacks on Israel are not based on Islam but are more likely because of land.

Quote:

- Even when they post 'promotional videos' about their reasons for committing terrorism,
They also post videos about reasons that aren't about Islam.
Quote:

- even when they have complete organisations dedicated to such causes...
Which organizations are you referring to and what evidence do you have to support that claim.
Quote:

- even when investigations reveal the contribution of radical islam in their lives
Which investigations? Now we see you are simply claiming things without providing evidence. If you want to truly be as evidence based on you demand of others you better step up your game. Your ipse dixit claims are nothing more than prejudiced attempts to deflect from your own actions.

Quote:
Extremely Violent people are usually entirely self centred
Yes, extremely violent people are self centered and they will find reasons other than being self centered to justify their actions. That is simple human nature.

I predict that instead of bringing evidence to support your claims, you will simply claim I am being blind or stupid for not seeing something that is obvious. Of course, when you do that, it will only reveal how you are the one without evidence.
coldjoint

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:57 pm
Quote:
Yes, extremely violent people are self centered and they will find reasons other than being self centered to justify their actions. That is simple human nature.

Does parados think this is a new idea? Mohammed knew that too. That is why his religion justifies violence. Apparently proof from the Koran doesn't suffice as an excuse for Islam, human nature should.

And that leaves you with over a billion of them. They, like you, only listen to reason when it suits their purposes.
parados

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:11 pm
@coldjoint,
King David knew that as well as Moses. Religion justifies violence. Big deal. Every religion in the world has justified violence at one point or another. Most members of every religion are NOT violent. That hasn't changed in millennium and won't change.
cicerone imposter

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:22 pm
@parados,
Why so many can't see the facts you have described that "Religions justifies violence" is a mystery of human perception. All one needs to know is some knowledge about human history.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:38 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Most members of every religion are NOT violent

In which other religion are the violent ones funded by non-violent ones? Or sanctioned by doctrine. Look at the polls and you can see Sharia is quite popular with Muslims.
One Eyed Mind

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:42 pm
Peace does not co-exist with fear.

All beliefs are the genesis of fear.

And that is why we live in a world shaped by science, not opinions.

We also don't see scientists running around slaughtering people. Now do we?
coldjoint

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:17 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
And that is why we live in a world shaped by science, not opinions.

Tell the people who choose to appease Islam. Ask why educated Muslims choose terror instead of reform. It could be that intimidation works on an emasculated society. There is a very real problem. And not many, if any, solutions.

Accepting the problem and becoming pro-active is the only common sense approach. Profiling, no Muslim integration, no student visas, and monitoring of mosques like Texas churches. Make it a pain in the ass to be Muslim. And simply use their own religion against them as they use our laws. Put in on trial in public. Accuse it of being the ideology it is. Then designate a hate group and terrorist group.

Time to stand up and say you do not like Islam and the easy observation that they take much more than they offer should be reason enough. This is a way to impose their standards on us. Which standards do you approve of?
One Eyed Mind

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:53 pm
@coldjoint,
I actually agree with this.

People are letting Islam go on like Drug Cartels and Sex Rings. People don't want to admit that they are cowards so they are ignoring the dangers of our own species (victims and predators).

People need to stand up and call out the childish tantrums they make once and for all (threatening South Park for putting their role-model in a bear suit). People need to stop believing that lying to themselves will make the world's monsters go away if they hide under the blanket.

We need to be true to ourselves and be a deterrence towards these dangers in our lives. The people are too busy having sex, doing drugs, getting caught up in fear mongering and pride entitling to just say "enough is enough", "this is not life - this is the carcass of life". "We have a responsibility as creatures to protect ourselves and to protect our people; shielding ourselves from issues is not protecting ourselves and our people!".

You are absolutely right - I am right there with you, no matter how globally explicit it sounds to the social sheep. This is what we have to do - or else, all life will fade into black from the evil men winning over good men and gullible men. The one thing people haven't done after 400,000 years of failures, is DO THE RIGHT THING - FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, EVEN IF YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE.
0 Replies

LvB

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:54 pm
@coldjoint,
hows day 1 of 30 going big guy?
coldjoint

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:04 pm
@LvB,
Quote:
hows day 1 of 30 going big guy?

Oh look the criminal from Amkon the recently trashed and reborn cesspool of internet forums.

My answer is don't worry about me, worry about your stalking habits. You know they are cracking down now.

How is that legal team of yours?
0 Replies

vikorr

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 10:33 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I predict that instead of bringing evidence to support your claims, you will simply claim I am being blind or stupid for not seeing something that is obvious. Of course, when you do that, it will only reveal how you are the one without evidence.
...this is what happens when you speak out in ignorance...you speak foolishly. In answer to just about every one of your questions - See page 16 onwards (especially for 5 pages or so after), where I post numerous links to evidence, with many of those links containing multiple examples (a few with 20+ examples)

And I'll bet you still have not bothered genuinely (ie with effort, and an open mind) doing sufficient of your own research into the topic (I say sufficient, because taking a 1 hour tour of info is not sufficient).
JTT

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 10:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
In which other religion are the violent ones funded by non-violent ones?

The false religion of American exceptionalism.

Quote:
Or sanctioned by doctrine.

USA propaganda is much stronger than any religious doctrine. Look at how many idiots there are, present company excluded of course, who are in thrall of a monster.
One Eyed Mind

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 11:05 pm
@JTT,
To be fair, America is tyranny with manners and the illusion of freedom.

Most other places have raw tyranny and no freedom whatsoever.
vikorr

Wed 22 Oct, 2014 11:44 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I would suggest you look into economic tyranny. Although I criticise Islam, the current form of economic ideology arguably results in millions more deaths in it's name, compared to deaths from violence in Islam's name.

Unfortunately that is an even more complex one than this debate (about Islam) - although economic ideology's human cost (in lives) would be a worthy debate, in it's own thread.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:18 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
I would suggest you look into economic tyranny.

We should no more feel sorry about the economic situation in the middle east and central asia then we should give a second though to the black on the street corner of Atlanta who tells us that the reason he is a no good gang banger without an education is because his great great grand pappy was a cotton picking slave. With all of the oil money and government aid (US, Europe, Soviet Union) they have gotten over the years they have no excuse for their current backwardness and deprivation. They need to stop their sniveling and get to work reforming their societies.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:22 am
@hawkeye10,
What an utterly remarkable show of idiocy, Hawk.

Your pride, yet again, deceives you. You are so high on your morals, that you don't even recognize yourself when you're being immoral!

By your logic, we should frown on Nikola Tesla, right? He was working his whole life in a shed, but look what he did! You couldn't be anymore patriotically mindless.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:28 am
@hawkeye10,
You truly are a dumb ****, Hawk. The USA has stolen trillions upon trillions from countries all over the world .

And aid, don't make me laugh. The USA doesn't do aid.

Quote:
USA genocide in Philippines

http://iwpchi.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/the-rise-of-u-s-imperialism-teddy-roosevelts-racist-u-s-war-crimes-in-the-philippines-1898/

When searching for the documentary record of the “good old days” back when the U.S. Government provided a shining example of honest government to the world, one quickly comes to the realization that those halcyon days never actually existed. In fact, the record of the English and Dutch occupations of North America, which led to the establishment of English colonies and later to the American Revolution are a record of unparallelled brutality and thievery: first of the lands of the aboriginal peoples of the North American continent, and almost immediately, the twin, world-historic crimes of the genocide of the Native American population and the African Slave Trade show that from its very inception, the U.S. Government has been a plague on world civilization and has been responsible for horrendous atrocities throughout its short and hopefully not much longer-lived history.

hawkeye10

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:45 am
@JTT,
Quote:
And aid, don't make me laugh. The USA doesn't do aid.

This is what we have done for Pakistan

http://www.idsa.in/system/files/IB_GBalaSmruti0004.jpg

And yet look at how they have fucked us over....selling nuke technology to Gaddafi, Iran and North Korea, sabotaging our Afghanistan war, being partners with the Taliban, refusing to make peace in Kashmir, Harboring Osama, either assassinated or did not protect Benazir Bhutto even after we begged, carried out the 2008 attack on Bombay as well probably other attacks there as well..........

And they never say thank you, they always have their dirty hands out demanding more, claiming to be victims.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:47 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawk, with every exchange, there is two sides.

What did we get for the exchange? Oil.

In other words, everyone is a god damned extortionist.

That means that this species' extinction will be the result of extortion.

Can't wait for World War 3, so I can control people for the greater good when they aren't distracted by their social bullshit and delusional comfort. So we can see with no media or ways for people to lie anymore, who the real enemies and friends are.
hawkeye10

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 01:01 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
What did we get for the exchange? Oil.

nimrod, Pakistan is an importer of crude, and has a huge energy shortage.