- even when it's a common claim across so much of the violence?
Your evidence? You demand we only use evidence and then you promote this without any evidence. Surely you must have metadata that would show this is common. What percent makes it common?
- Even when attacks on churches are one of the most common forms in so many countries?
Really? Again, I ask to see your evidence. Attacks on Mosques in the US could be claimed to be quite common based solely on anecdotal evidence.
- Even when the parents of suicide bombers, who happen to be muslim and are calling their sons/daughters martyrs are also in on it?
Evidence to support that statement? Palestinian attacks on Israel are not based on Islam but are more likely because of land.
- Even when they post 'promotional videos' about their reasons for committing terrorism,
They also post videos about reasons that aren't about Islam.
- even when they have complete organisations dedicated to such causes...
Which organizations are you referring to and what evidence do you have to support that claim.
- even when investigations reveal the contribution of radical islam in their lives
Which investigations? Now we see you are simply claiming things without providing evidence. If you want to truly be as evidence based on you demand of others you better step up your game. Your ipse dixit claims are nothing more than prejudiced attempts to deflect from your own actions.
Extremely Violent people are usually entirely self centred
Yes, extremely violent people are self centered and they will find reasons other than being self centered to justify their actions. That is simple human nature.
I predict that instead of bringing evidence to support your claims, you will simply claim I am being blind or stupid for not seeing something that is obvious. Of course, when you do that, it will only reveal how you are the one without evidence.