My photos at flickr

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:33 pm
Hi everyone,
I used to be known here, and on Abuzz, as Seattle friend. Somehow, that didn't work here and now I'm "adventure". Finding my way back here was this morning's adventure, but sometimes it's the small adventures that make a difference. Life is treating me well. How are you-all? I have some wonderful travel photos in albums on flickr. Pyewhacket (Peter Gallagher) and I spent two months together each year from 2005 to 2008, traveling through Europe one year, focusing on France two years, and exploring British Columbia, CA one year. This summer we enjoyed a week in London and one in County Donegal, Ireland. These last photos aren't on flickr yet, but will be soon. If you go to flickr, see if you can access my account. Jeanne Voelker or jeanne_vie. I'm not certain which works. I think all my albums are public, but if you find you can't see them, please let me know. Best wishes to all here. Jeanne (adventure)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,113 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 02:58 pm
@adventure,
Hi, Jeanne! I remember starting to see your photos and then somehow I lost track. Glad to see you, and that your photos are on flickr. I'm thinking of doing that...

I miss out on a lot of old pals since I don't do facebook. Glad you're doing well.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 05:47 pm
@adventure,
Welcome back, Jeanne. I see you on Facebook, of course, but I don't have much truck with FB. Not my kind of site. Good to have you back "home."
0 Replies