cps took my 5 month old baby how can i go about trying to get her back as soon as possible.

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
I know cps is corrupt and they basicly abduct children's what can I do to get her back
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,511 • Replies: 6

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 11:43 am
Request a hearing. Be sure you have corrected all the violations that led CPS to remove your child from that home.

They don't do this lightly. What was going on for them to take the baby to a safe place?

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 02:10 pm
@arianeespinoza,
Call a lawyer.
0 Replies

arianeespinoza

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 04:07 pm
@PUNKEY,
Its been domestic violence calls between me and my husband
He has passed drug history and me being mad I tell them that I think he's using drugs. How can I go about things I can't afford a lawyer
They got me for d.v. failure to protect and neglect
But really he doesn't live with me I have a job my own apartment
bankruptcycenter

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 12:13 am
It makes sense to talk to a lawyer. there is no point in succumbing un such scenarios.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:03 am
@arianeespinoza,
Contact Legal Services in your area. Ask about low cost lawyers or a payment plan.

This is not a place to budget and scrimp.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:13 am
"They got me for d.v. (drug violation), failure to protect, and neglect."

CPS has the criteria for how you can get your child returned to you. A lawyer will not help you unless you fulfill those requirements first.

Do you understand what you must do FIRST to get your child back?
0 Replies