Masturbation & Bullying

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 05:37 am
Hello all,

I was abused all my life, and I noticed something that is very important.

MASTURBATION attracts bullying and abuse from other. I repeat, masturbation is the main reason why people are bullied today.

Call me crazy, call me delusional, call me abnormal, but it is the truth for me. Many others have noticed this.

My entire family has NPD, the abuse I went through was unbelievable. If only I had known about the relationship between masturbating and abuse...I wouldn't be dealing with depression and severe PTSD now...

I'm making sure this information goes everywhere, you'll see how bullying will almost cease if they stop.

No wonder it's a big sin, it's a really bad thing

Please, please at least tell the kids and teens to test abstinence, this could save them!

djjd62

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 05:56 am
@bearman90,
bullying?

more like bullshit
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 05:57 am
@djjd62,
That 's impolite.
djjd62

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:05 am
@OmSigDAVID,
hey the original poster started it by denigrating the fine pass time known as masturbation
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:41 am
Masturbation definitely has its drawbacks, imo.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:43 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
hey the original poster started it by denigrating the fine pass time known as masturbation
Better than baseball ?
jespah

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Well, it's not necessarily a team sport.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:13 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
the fine pass time

Pastime?
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:16 am
@contrex,
Well, more like a hobby, really.
jespah

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:23 am
@Lordyaswas,
That's only because you haven't gone pro yet.
Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:25 am
@jespah,
No, I think it's the boxing gloves that sort of prohibits progress, I think.

They certainly don't help.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:05 pm
@bearman90,
bearman90 wrote:

Hello all,

I was abused all my life, and I noticed something that is very important.

MASTURBATION attracts bullying and abuse from other. I repeat, masturbation is the main reason why people are bullied today.

Call me crazy, call me delusional, call me abnormal, but it is the truth for me. Many others have noticed this.

My entire family has NPD, the abuse I went through was unbelievable. If only I had known about the relationship between masturbating and abuse...I wouldn't be dealing with depression and severe PTSD now...

I'm making sure this information goes everywhere, you'll see how bullying will almost cease if they stop.

No wonder it's a big sin, it's a really bad thing

Please, please at least tell the kids and teens to test abstinence, this could save them!
Have their been any studies,
or any other evidence, linking the 2 together??

What has led u to believe this is true ??
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:12 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

djjd62 wrote:
Better than baseball ?

Maybe not

http://bumblekee.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/crotch_grab.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:44 pm
To be serious for a millisecond, I think masturbation is the reason billions of people are at least moderately happy today.

I understand that you have been bullied, bearman, but that abuse and bullying should be looked into by a therapist, at least. Maybe you are only in a small community that is strongly against it and that's all you hear. And now you are screaming against it, thinking it is a bad thing.

Please do some reading.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
To be serious for a millisecond, I think masturbation is the reason billions of people are at least moderately happy today.

That is the most depressing thing I have read all day (I am not saying it isn't true).
ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Well, billions may be overdoing it.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 04:00 pm
@ossobuco,
I like to believe that there are things other than masturbation that make people happy.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 04:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Re: djjd62 (Post 5785830)
djjd62 wrote:

Better than baseball ?

A firm grip is required in both endeavors. Or so I'm told.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 05:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Who is arguing with that?

I think a lot of people should learn to do it. Women, for example. Men, for example (most of them know already).

Maybe going around horny and going for the first guy or woman at the bar could be allayed for a person going without for weeks or months or years by simple play with self.

Maybe one would not lurch at married understanding friends when in a tough marriage.
Or maybe learn you want more.

Data will vary.

Masturbation is a kind of human and animal pleasure. Do I have to teach you?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 05:20 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Masturbation is a kind of human and animal pleasure. Do I have to teach you?

Huh?