Hi. Being bullied, right now?

WG3

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2013 06:49 pm
Hi ALL,

What's the BIGGEST challenge or frustration you're having with being bullied, right now?

thanks for your input!
WG3
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 2,082 • Replies: 8
No top replies

2pac164

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 12:11 am
@WG3,
k kid not sure if u the violent type but if i where u and i was being bullied i was always told to defend my self so i would just lay them out i know not the best way but sence i did get bullied and just beat that bully up not one bully bothered me ever again and after always helped people getting bullied too but if u not like me there are other ways to handle that
0 Replies

cdog121201

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 06:15 pm
@WG3,
the biggest problem i would say is not saying things that will make the bully stronger.
0 Replies

HorseyForever02

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 02:52 pm
@WG3,
When teachers blow it off. I've reported many incidents where kids have threatened me with knives, tried to jump me, trip me, and much more. They NEVER get in trouble. They never scold the kids. "Oh, it's all part of growing up.", "They're jealous" , "I know how you feel", or "It's okay" , OR "Be happy!!" are ones I hate.
hibu

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 04:18 am
@WG3,
Hey, I am studying in college and I hate it there. I never knew there was something wrong with me until these new two girls came along. They started hating me for something I did and then they started manipulating everyone against me.

I didn't even know it can get this serious. I have never thought there could be something wrong with me until these girls made me think so. Being in class is like sitting in a cold room with wolves.

I hate that they make me look bad in the teachers' eyes and that they look very mocking when I turn to look at them. I'm afraid bullying is gonna affect my school performance and my mental health.

I just hope that I don't need to say anything to anyone in class anymore and that school would be over very soon.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2016 07:22 pm
@WG3,
Someone has waaaay too much time on their hands.

You know that anyone can look up a members post history, right?
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 01:44 am
@WG3,
well, I am not being bullied, I AM bullying and biggest challenge is to p*ss off these dork here. Trust me, being a bully is no easy-peasy neither Wink
0 Replies

Milly8765

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 11:59 am
@HorseyForever02,
hi
could you give me your email
I am facing many problems at school and I was hoping I could find someone to talk to in this forum. I feel so alone
mariner

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:05 am
@Milly8765,
i can talk to you too
0 Replies