lilyjay

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:52 pm
Redish Blisters showing up every morning, severe itching at night in the palm and feet for the next one hour, after a while I feel pains in my feet. What can I do to help the situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,622 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:41 pm
@lilyjay,
See a doctor.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:46 pm
@lilyjay,
Try this WebMD link: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hands-feet-itch
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:51 pm
@engineer,
Itching is a difficult subject as there are many causes.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/06/30/the-itch

This is a scary article and not usual, but still interesting.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:29 pm
@ossobuco,
There are many more normal causes. Go see an allergist.

Or, a dermatologist.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 05:50 am
The advise of seeing a doctor was the best one. Itching the way you portray it can be caused by allergy to something, internal problems (liver and similar) or infections (including sexual transmitted ones).

Only a doctor can tell you better how common or dangerous your situation is. It might be something temporary where you have nothing to be afraid of, or it might be something that might need medicine or treatment.

Don't take the risk, check with a doctor.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:32 am
@lilyjay,
If it is happening at night and in the morning - my initial thought -- did you change clothes washing detergent? Laying on sheets that you washed with detergent that your skin is sensitive to -- you can try using sensitive skin detergent.

You should of course as others suggested see your doctor.
0 Replies