Alright, enough is a enough with "favoritism" and "participation awards".

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:14 pm
Look people-who-can't-do-anything-in-life-except-take-what-people-can-do-for-granted, it's not that we are choosing other people over you, because we do try to be there for you, but you're like my two hands... When I masturbate, I use my right hand, not because I hate my left hand, but because my right hand is very strong compared to my left hand. I love me some brute strokes, and by that, I wouldn't mind a dominate mate.

You see, we don't hate you - we hate you because you hate yourself and will not change yourself, when we all can agree on one thing: "You are a **** up within a series of fucks inside a plethora of fucks over and above the rainbow of fucks and back down to the ground that grows fucks and then we go to your house which is built on fucks, and then we look at your pet, and it's one mighty four-legged ****".

Just because you are a fat/anorexic/dick/fool/hateful person/lazy person/annoying person, good for nothing, non-exercising, non-thinking, argumentative, self-appointing, self-reassuring cosmic splat on the earth's surface that has never been flipped over or fluffed into shape, does not mean we have to give you a ******* participation award when you might as well be the gum under the chair of the audience who is admiring people who actually do something with their life that was given to them by their mom's uterus going into rehab.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,319 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed

thack45

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:20 pm
http://askdrrobert.dr-robert.com/picture1.jpg
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:57 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
... When I masturbate, I use my right hand . . .
Don't be offended if I refuse to shake your hand.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:04 pm
@neologist,
For the sake of intellectual stimulation, Neo. Hypothetically, say if I used my left hand instead, but right when we would shake hands, I change to my right hand, then you quickly retreat, then I say I am kidding, and give you my left hand again, then you go to shake it, and I give you my right hand, which wasn't enough to confuse you, so I then said just kidding, and I gave you both of my hands, which should cause you shake my right hand instead of my left hand, because I already tricked you the first time when I gave you my right hand after the left hand, then gave you my right hand again, so your brain is thinking I would give you the right hand again, but this time I gave you both hands, and unbeknownst you, I also snuck in the psychology of placing my left hand further than my right hand, which made you believe it was not a good hand so you shake my right hand and I have succeeded! Then you get mad at me, when you confused yourself. I then tell you a joke:

What do you call a business handshake? A hand job!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 20 Sep, 2014 04:28 am
http://evolutionaryparenting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Difficult-Baby-Banner2.jpg
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sat 20 Sep, 2014 11:53 pm
OEM, you seem to be angry. Why are you angry toward the sort of people you describe in your OP? If their actions don't have any real effect on your life, why do you feel angry toward them? (I'm not intending to provoke you. I'm just wondering why.)
One Eyed Mind

Sun 21 Sep, 2014 12:02 am
@wmwcjr,
There's a difference between anger and passion. The difference determines whether I would physically inflict my own people to make myself feel better to taking that energy and turning it into something positive.

Everyone's actions affects the cosmic web. A person misbehaving in the cosmic web is as destructive as a subatomic particle misbehaving in a subatomic web.
neologist

Sun 21 Sep, 2014 09:15 am
@One Eyed Mind,
ObiWan felt a disturbnce in The Force.
One Eyed Mind

Sun 21 Sep, 2014 04:35 pm
@neologist,
"The Force" tends to ebb in and out of existence when the person with the force tends to capitalize on forces in such a way that the term "force" is no longer applicable.
0 Replies