Do you live in ORLANDO, FL and want to play with me?

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:16 pm
Tennis or raquetball

I'm looking for a partner and no one wants to play.

If you know of someone, let me know...

:-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,548 • Replies: 46
No top replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 02:19 pm
I'll be passing through tomorrow on my way to Gainesville. Get some court time for around 11:00 am ok?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:30 pm
I want to move to Orlando. I used to live there when I was more of a wild maniac, and it was a little too tame for me. Now I'm much more calm . . . I think it would be nice to live there now.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:40 pm
Now's the time Kicky..then everyone can bug you about staying at your house for a week so they can do Wally World
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:43 pm
I remember that. The only time I ever even thought about D-world was when relatives came to visit. Everybody just loves to go to that dump for some reason.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:43 pm
kickycan wrote:
I want to move to Orlando. I used to live there when I was more of a wild maniac, and it was a little too tame for me. Now I'm much more calm . . . I think it would be nice to live there now.

I hear you bud. I used to be quite the crazy man myself. For instance, this one time, I drank some milk the day after it expired. I've also left the fridge slightly open in a 7-11...on PURPOSE.

Damn, I get the chills just thinking about the kind of rebel I used to be.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:45 pm
I used to return videotapes without rewinding them. Shocked
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:44 pm
If you speak the truth, well then I just don't know if there's room for both of us here.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 04:31 am
Quote:
Do you live in ORLANDO, FL and want to play with me?

No, yes.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 05:09 am
How about Scrabble? Tennis is so violent.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:02 am
Both my parents play tennis and I grew up playing it. I think one of the hardest things for me to master when I first started getting good at it......was avoiding changing direction of the ball when I would be on the defensive. I liked bouncing around too much and playing fast and hard.

Then.......I learned that the LAST thing I needed when I was on the run was the extra pressure of having to make an exacting reply :wink: hehe

Not sure how far Orlando is from Sarasota.....but I will be down that way off and on over the next few months and have even been toying with idea of moving there. My boss is buying a condo in Sarasota and I have free use of it after he has closed on it.

I would love to get on the court with you Smile

~Brooke

PS- I belong to a tennis club. There is always someone willing to play. You might try doing that
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:07 am
Hi, Onyxelle. I am a friend of Gus', staying with him for several weeks. My name is George. I just happened to be walking by the computer and saw your message. I would love to play tennis with you.

Be right there...

http://www.soundportraits.org/images/rabbit_hunter-p1.jpg

Oh... wait.... I got somethin' in my eye. Damn... I'm gonna have to cancel. Sorry.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:09 am
Welcome to A2K George. Feel free to bitch-slap Gustav every chance you get. That's a good boy
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:09 am
http://www.indo.com/cgi-bin/dist/place1=@26343/place2=@25872

It is about 108 miles, as the crow flies. You would have to go north on 75, and east on 4. I live about 40 minutes nearer to Orlando than Sarasota, and it would take me about - 1 1/4- 1/1/2 hours to get there.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:12 am
BB, Sarasota is a gorgeous place. My parents stayed on St Armands Key every winter for eons. I loved to bicycle around the place and swim in the community pool right on the Gulf beach
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:14 am
Quote:
Welcome to A2K George. Feel free to bitch-slap Gustav every chance you get. That's a good boy

I do not understand such hostility, panzade. I am from Burkina Faso and am not used to such violent talk.

Gustav seems like a fine man. Why would I want to, as you so crudely put it, "bitch-slap" him?

You Americans are crazy.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:18 am
George, while I normally eschew violence, I felt I should ease you into our violent culture. In America "bitch-slapping is a form of endearment and love.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:21 am
brooke- If you like wildlife, birding, and canoeing, when you are in Sarasota, check out:

http://www.myakkariver.org/

It is one of my favorite places!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:25 am
Phoenix, I am trying to talk to Panzade. Would you please keep the noise down! Oh, never mind... I have to go back to Africa.

I'll give the computer back to Gus.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:25 am
Hi, everyone. I'm back.
0 Replies